Inside Sales Representative- SMB (Remote/West)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Everything's in place for you to win at Veeam - the global
leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted back-up
solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection,
keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the
vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We're extremely successful:
a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
that's won over 200 top industry awards. But we're always looking
forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities
and winning new deals, and you'll be backed by a best-in-service
product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we'll support you fully to
be successful in your role. We'll invest in you through our
on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will
help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and
perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could
propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it's
learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the
next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a
culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and
iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it
real and be genuine with each other. We're inclusive, diverse, open
and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun
together. And we're nimble enough for people to speak up. We play
to win; we're competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble.
If that's you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
* 2+ years business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech
products/services is preferred
* Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and
experience will be considered)
* Experience driving the sales process across internal and external
teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field)
* Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order
to establish positive and lasting relationships
* Ability to work independently with limited direction in a
fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated
* Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
* Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence
skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
* Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to relay
information to potential customers
* Virtualization industry
Salesforce.com is a plus+
Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook,
* Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the
Travel up to 25%
* Generates sales within assigned territory.
* Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user
requirements from partner deal registrations, qualified
opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as
* Coordinates sales activities with partners and resellers to
identify and close new business.
* Maximizes coverage within the defined region and penetrates
organizations with Veeam products.
* Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
* Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam
through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
* Teams up with regional field sales employees within the territory
on planning and execution.
* Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).
Keywords: Veeam, Tempe , Inside Sales Representative- SMB (Remote/West), Sales , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!