Merchant Services Representative, International
Posted on: April 8, 2021
About The Team
The Merchant Services Team provides a white glove experience to
partner merchants on the Doordash platform. They assists with the
daily onboarding of partners, content creation and management, and
general operational support. This team has been evolving to keep up
with domestic and international expansion, while keeping our valued
merchants at our center focus.
About The Role
We're looking for a bilingual Merchant Services Representative
(Japanese/English) to oversee setting up our new merchants on the
platform for our international markets.
As a bilingual Merchant Services Representative, reporting to our
Merchant Services Supervisor, you will manage content quality and
creation of all menus and store profiles on our platform. You will
work with our valued merchants in ensuring all customer-facing
content is accurate and up-to-date. You will assist with outreach
and activation of merchants. As a member of this team, you will
also serve as a component in upholding the quality of menus
generated by our offshore partners.
- We ask that you can work any type of assigned shift (days,
evenings, weekends, or holidays).
- Please note: because of current circumstances, our recruiting
process is being run entirely by phone and Zoom video
- Full-time remote opportunity
You're Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will---
- You will maintain menu content and quality by completing edits
with a high level of detail and speed
- You will troubleshoot merchant operations issues received
through our internal merchant portal
- You will provide a white glove experience to all merchants
through phone, email, and chat response
- You will monitor and report on the quality of work demonstrated
by our third-party vendors
- You will work with internal partners to support projects and
organize internal operations
We're Excited About You Because---
- You have at least 1 year of administrative, support, or quality
- You are fluent in English and Japanese (speaking and
- You are resourceful with impeccable written and verbal
- You excel in a cross-collaborative environment
- You are motivated by defined metrics and goals established by
- You are curious and creative with your daily projects
- You provide excellent customer service to merchant partners on
- You have an ability to type 50+ WPM, while maintaining
outstanding spelling and grammar
- You have a working knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is
to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our
industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the
truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is
continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role
for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower
local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and
dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people,
together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their
favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all
50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013,
DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering
on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store
efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By
building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities,
DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time.
Read more on the DoorDash blog or at .
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive
community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we
hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true
innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the
tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Keywords: DoorDash, Tempe , Merchant Services Representative, International, Sales , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!