Company: Beacon Building Products
Posted on: February 11, 2024
BEACON BUILDING PRODUCTS IS HIRING A LOCAL CDL A/B IN MESA, AZ!
HOME EVERY NIGHT, OFF ON WEEKENDS, PAID HOLIDAYS
Joining Beacon Building Products as a CDL Driver means becoming
part of a values-driven organization. Our core principles guide
everything we do: putting people first, prioritizing safety, doing
what's right, taking pride in our work, continuously improving, and
making significant strides towards a more sustainable future.
Be part of BUILDing a better tomorrow with Beacon, a leading
Fortune 500 distributor of roofing materials and complementary
building products in the United States and Canada. At Beacon,
you'll be part of a company committed to making a difference.
What you will earn:
• Competitive Pay: We make sure that your hard work is
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits: Experience the peace of
mind that comes with our comprehensive benefits package designed to
prioritize your well-being.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP): Bolster your financial
growth. Invest in your future and become a stakeholder by
purchasing company shares at a 15% discount twice annually.
• 401(k) Match: Ensure a secure future with fair matching of your
• Paid Leave: Recharge and find work-life balance, flexible
parental leave for quality family time, generous sick leave, and
enjoy paid time off, company holidays, and floating holidays to
unwind and pursue personal interests.
• $150 Annual Safety Shoe Allowance
• Paid Training and Advancement Opportunities: Open doors to
exciting possibilities by engaging in our dynamic learning
programs, which include the opportunity to earn valuable
What you will do:
• Touch freight - may need to lift, push, or move product weighing
• Occasionally may be asked to provide assistance with lifting,
pushing, or moving product as needed
• Pre-inspect truck, load materials, and verify accuracy of
• Set up job parameters, inspect site to ensure a safe environment
to load and unload
• Maintain regular communication with dispatcher to ensure timely
delivery of the product
• Ensure branch management is aware of potential hazards on
• Demonstrate a daily commitment to safety and adhere diligently to
all safety protocols, while always wearing appropriate PPE
What you will bring:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Valid Class A/B CDL license in good standing with 12 months of
verifiable commercial driving experience
• Experience driving a manual transmission truck and operating
heavy equipment for unloading
• Ability to repeatedly lift 75+ pounds
• Comfort working outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to effectively work both independently and in a team
"Our goal at Beacon is to cultivate an environment where all ideas
are welcomed, and all our people feel empowered."
Drivers! For consideration, please CLICK the CONTINUE APPLICATION
BUTTON below. From there, CLICK the YELLOW APPLY NOW BUTTON and
Complete the Steps that follow.
**It will take no more than 5 Minutes to complete.**
Keywords: Beacon Building Products, Tempe , CDL Driver, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!