Company: Refresco North America
Posted on: November 20, 2023
- Batch syrup using correct formulation and mixing instructions
in order to comply with appropriate quality specifications.
- Responsible for complying with food safety, food security,
Quality, GMP's, HAACP, Allergen/Sensitizer as well as other
regulations as required.
- Responsible for duplicating and communicating all safety and
good manufacturing practices in accordance with company policy as
well as all other company policies.
- Obtains forklift certification.
- Transports required ingredients and pre-weighs by forklift from
staging area to the batching area.
- Hooks up hoses, pumps and lines for bulk concentrate or juice
and transfers from the proper silo storage tank.
- Maintains, builds and starts up, filter(s) and opens
- Program touch screen for product delivery from silo room to
- Follows instructions on batching sheets, adds the proper
ingredients, and records amounts correctly.
- Count concentrates and raw materials as required.
- Obtains batch tank samples to the quality laboratory for
testing. Follows instructions from the quality department on any
batch adjustments necessary to bring product into
- As directed by the lab technician will be required to pull
concentrate and/or sample from tanks, drums or bins and take
samples to the lab for analysis.
- Completes all required documentation for batching operations
and forwards to quality control/batching department for
- Maintains sanitation and cleaning of the blending/sugar rooms
throughout the shift.
- Responsible for CIP sanitation of all batching lines, tanks and
- Removes empty barrels and bins from batching area to outside
storage area and trailers.
- Receive and unload tankers of bulk concentrates as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to learn blending procedures and perform minor
adjustments on blending equipment.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and following written work related
- Willingness to work any shift assigned. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 70
- Must be able to push and/or pull up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand and/or walk for extended
periods of time on concrete surface.
- Ability to repeatedly kneel, bend, crouch, climb and/or stoop
throughout the shift as needed to successfully perform job
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
required. Refresco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to race, national
origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Refresco North America, Tempe , Batching Technician, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!