Financial Ops Consultant
Company: State Farm
Posted on: November 16, 2023
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join
our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our
customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial
services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to
ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and
talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an
annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise
performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in
volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning
culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement,
professional designations, employee development, wellness
initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits ,
locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
The Planning and Analysis area in Financial Operations is looking
for a motivated individual contributor to join the team. The
employees on the team broadly support executive decision making,
supported by data-driven insights and analysis. A successful
candidate in this role will demonstrate a strong degree of personal
accountability, possess a high degree of insurance, financial and
business acumen, and demonstrate an outcome and results bias.
- Serves as an internal consultant to Executive level.
- Applies general business acumen and industry expertise in
helping develop recommendations and execute on solutions.
- Develops and maintains cooperative business relationships with
partners and customers both internal and external to State
- Provides guidance in analyzing, investigating, and resolving
- Communicates with various levels of the enterprise with regards
to Finance Department issues and projects and communicates complex
subjects in understandable terms.
- Proactively anticipates and resolves complex compliance and
- May be relied on for advanced expertise within area of
responsibility including complex decision making in ambiguous
- Ability to strategize, collaborate, and influence with leaders
across multiple disciplines and departments
- Ability to act with pace in an organized, process driven, and
- Ability to embrace and lead others through change, always
focusing on the customer's perspective.
- Demonstration of a creative mindset that inspires and engages
- Degree in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Insurance,
Computer Science, or Finance.
- Prior experience in Property and Casualty Insurance.
This position is a Hybrid work opportunity for those located within
reasonable commute distance of the following four locations:
Bloomington IL, Dunwood GA, Richardson TX, or Tempe AZ. Remote
opportunities will only be considered for qualified candidates who
do not live within reasonable commute distance of one of these four
Please see job description
Keywords: State Farm, Tempe , Financial Ops Consultant, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!