Lead Manufacturing Technician
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityInnovate to solve the world's most important
The future is what you make it.-- When you join Honeywell, you
become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators,
dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
The Lead Manufacturing Technician is a working lead who thinks
strategically to ensure smooth operations and directs the work of
other technicians through improving processes and standardizing
work. The Lead Manufacturing Technician performs varied assignments
of an advanced nature requiring full use and application of
advanced technical skills, knowledge, methods, and tools.
- Leading pre-shift meetings at the beginning of each scheduled
- Ensure training is conducted in all--production--processes and
oversight during each shift.
- Utilizing, updating and flowing down standard work to complete
- Addressing--production--misses and ensuring corrective actions
are taken to prevent recurrence.
- Ensuring necessary quality checks are completed throughout
- Ensuring HSE and Regulatory compliance.
- Reviewing daily requirements to include standard work, 5S
Audits, and GEMBA results.
- Ensuring the team has a continuous improvement and standard
- Assigning technicians to job locations at shift start based on
workload and product mix.
- Assigning additional tasks/projects as needed throughout
- Running--production--shifts in the absence of a
- Driving accountability and immediately escalating any
non-standard conditions to management for follow-up and
- Addressing and reporting all Safety issues immediately.
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to follow pre-established procedures and supervisor
instructions for all aspects of the job.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment or
production flow experience
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirementsWe
- Good mechanical and problem-solving skills
- Proven record of leadership and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and conduct RCCA.
- LEAN Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement mindset
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.Additional Information
JOB ID: req409011Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
StatesNonexemptMust be a US Citizen due to contractual
requirements.Global (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Tempe , Lead Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!