IT Tech Support Analyst Intern, Automation (Hybrid: Onsite and Remote)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!The US Foods Summer Internship
Program provides a forum for students to apply classroom skills and
academic training in a real-world business environment. In addition
to being assigned business-impacting projects throughout the
summer, students will be matched with a manager who will meet with
them on a regular basis to provide direction on assignments as well
as deliver performance feedback and a mentor who will be available
to offer day-to-day guidance and support. Interns will also get
exposure to US Foods executive leadership; have an opportunity to
participate in learning and social events with other interns across
business functions and have an opportunity to deliver an end of
summer presentation to showcase their accomplishments with key
business leaders. US Foods internships are full-time paid positions
(40 hours per week from [May/June] - August) with the possibility
of transitioning to a full-time position post-graduation dependent
on availability and overall performance. This position has been
segmented as Hybrid meaning the work is a combination of onsite and
remote/virtual (as defined by the role segmentation). Please note:
We are unable to provide internships to students that require
sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., OPT, F-1, H-1B or any
other visa status) now or in the future.The following information
is provided in accordance with certain state and local laws.
Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other
factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation
for this role is between $24.00/hour - $28/hour USD. In New York,
the expected compensation for this role is between $24.00/hour -
$28/hour USD. In California, the expected compensation for this
role is between $24.00/hour - $28/hour USD. In Washington, the
expected compensation for this role is between $24.00/hour -
$28/hour USD. This role is not eligible for commissions and
incentive compensation. Benefits are not available for intern roles
which are Seasonal, but Full-time roles include health insurance,
pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off,
short-term, and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan,
and life insurance. To review available benefits, please click
here: https://www.usfoods.com/careers/benefits.html.Become a US
Foods Tech Support Analyst!US Foods is one of America's leading
food distributors servicing restaurants, the healthcare industry,
and more. Ready to join our IT family?We are seeking a technically
strong individual to join our team of Technical Support Analysts
that collaborate with Service Desk, Technical Engineering, and
Development Teams. This role includes responding to system alerts,
troubleshooting, and resolving various technical issues while
working with associates across the enterprise.Why US FoodsGreat
Technical Support Associates are a critical part of the US Foods
team. Tech Support strives to prevent issues or resolve them as
quickly as possible, ensuring our customers and associates have
reliable systems and applications. We demonstrate our cultural
beliefs through our strong work ethic and collaborative spirit. We
have a commitment to helping our customers make it, and we're
invested in helping our associates make it too!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Challenge the status quo every day to be the best.
- Engage the right people, in the right way, at the right
- Seeks the truth and exchanges objective feedback.
- Takes accountability to deliver on commitments.
- Strives for fast, efficient communication and resolution of
- Demonstrates timely, actionable communication to impacted
customers and decision makers.
- Commits to career and skills advancement and knowledge
- Focuses on continuous improvement.
- Monitors and responds to system and production processing
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots system or application
- Creates and follows process/documentation standards.
- Effectively manages tasks and prioritizes workload.
- Assists in the deployment of solutions and associated
- Supports our customers and associates outside business hours
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in
Information Technology, Computer Science or related.
- Must be enrolled in school during time of internship
- Typically, students currently between their Junior and Senior
years or between their 1st and 2nd years of graduate school will be
considered for internships
- Experience in Microsoft Power Platform, PowerShell, SQL,
Python, JSON preferred. Data Integration including SharePoint, Data
modeling, API (connectors), App Design UX, and experience with
Stored Procedures with a solid understanding of low-code
development principles and best practices.
- Ability to gain experience in multiple technical areas over
- Incident and problem management experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills preferred.ADDITIONAL
- Must have regular, reliable method of transportation to commute
to US Foods' location.***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Tempe , IT Tech Support Analyst Intern, Automation (Hybrid: Onsite and Remote), Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!