Foreman I - Plumber
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Supervises, coordinates, inspects and performs the assembly,
installation and repair of components, subsystems and systems for
the plumbing trade during the construction, tenant finish-out or
remodel of commercial buildings and industrial facilities.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's-- premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. --For 70--years, our employee-owned company has
provided innovative services that optimize the performance of
world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare
facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical
facilities and industrial complexes and other essential
institutions.Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart
of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the '100 Best Places to
Work', 'Top 50 Training Organizations' and 'Top 30 Companies to
Retire From' due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Prepares material take-offs, layout appropriate systems and
make isometric and schematic sketches from blueprints,
specifications, submittals and job orders.
- Participates in job planning for work packages, manage
construction/manufacturing schedules, man-hour needs and ensures
appropriate staffing based on knowledge of equipment/tools.
- Coaches, mentors, and provides guidance to craft workers
(plumbing trade). Schedules and coordinates activities of assigned
craft workers and operation of equipment and machinery. Verifies
all staff certifications when scheduling personnel on a
- Inspects work in progress and completed work to ensure
conformance to specifications.
- Eliminates construction and job site hazards and perform
required safety observations.
- Coordinates placement and storage of materials, tools and
supplies to support the construction plan. Assists in maintaining
assigned tool inventory.
- Verifies that delivered materials and equipment match approved
- As required, works with tools to meet construction schedules or
- Identifies conflicts or need for clarification in contract
- Performs other duties as required.
- Technical training or Associate's Degree in Construction
Management or related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Proven experience as a Construction Foreman.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.#LI-JN1
Keywords: TDIndustries, Tempe , Foreman I - Plumber, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!