HVAC Maintenance Technician III
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Building Tech III (senior level) provides guidance and training
to other Building Technicians. Operates, monitors and maintains
utilities, including HVAC (heating, ventilation and air
conditioning) setup, maintenance and balancing, WFI (water for
injection), purified water and process equipment. Maintains,
troubleshoots and repairs facilities mechanical components and
electrical equipment and systems in accordance with SOPs (standard
operating procedures), internal requirements, manufacturer's
specifications and safety policies. Develops, maintains and secures
a spare parts inventory of basic maintenance hand and power tools.
Recommends purchase of maintenance tools, equipment and supplies as
required to streamline processes and increase efficiency. Assists
engineers in developing methods and procedures to control or
improve facilities processes.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of
America's-- premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services
companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a
facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and
maintenance. --For 70--years, our employee-owned company has
provided innovative services that optimize the performance of
world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare
facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical
facilities and industrial complexes and other essential
institutions.Our employees, whom we call "Partners" are the heart
of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE
Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the '100 Best Places to
Work', 'Top 50 Training Organizations' and 'Top 30 Companies to
Retire From' due to our solid commitment to the personal and
professional development of each employee.
- Performs planned maintenance, repairs, modifications and
general facility maintenance tasks in the areas of painting,
patching, fixtures, caulking, carpentry, etc. Completes major
repairs and in-depth planned maintenance in a primary area of
facilities operations and maintenance as well as other facility
maintenance services as may be assigned.
- Provides guidance and training to other Building Technicians as
- Responds to Facility Service Work Orders from building
occupants. Requests may include plumbing, HVAC, lighting, roofing
and electrical service calls. Diagnoses building management/energy
management systems for faults and errors.
- Troubleshoots fire/life/safety, security and other building
- Observes and complies with all company safety policies. Uses
required personal protective equipment while satisfying all work
requests. Follows all established corporate and customer safety
policies and ensures crew does the same.
- Assists other technicians in the maintenance and repair of
mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and lighting systems. Interprets
blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Completes all required paperwork timely and accurately. Takes
readings from nominal equipment and makes timely entry into
appropriate logs. Takes and logs readings from critical equipment
and takes appropriate corrective actions before system outage
- Uses tools and equipment that are standard issue and do not
need further calibration or adjustment.-- Keeps tools and work
areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Works on and completes all facility team-based goals.
Identifies opportunities for process/system improvements and
implements them as they are approved.
- High School Diploma or GEDTechnical degree in related field is
- Current universal refrigeration license and /or other trade
licenses as required.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Principles of carpentry, plumbing, painting, and electrical
- Principles of heating, ventilation and cooling systems.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work effectively under stress, and
meet short deadlines.
- Must have a professional demeanor, positive attitude and strong
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must have basic computer skills.
Keywords: TDIndustries, Tempe , HVAC Maintenance Technician III, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!