US - FAA Assembly & Test Technician - Level 1
Posted on: May 28, 2023
US - Assembly and Test Technician Level 1 - $3K Sign on Bonus
Location: Tempe, AZ Pay Rate: $20.50 hourly What's in it for
- Full time hours.
- M-F 6:00am-2:30pm
- Temp to Perm Position What you'll be doing:
- Basic understanding of assembly/analytical process and able to
perform it with some supervision
- Complete understanding of teardown process and able to perform
it without supervision
- Work independently to work instructions and priority list with
- Work in SAP
- Retrieve and action work instructions from
Sharepoint/Teamcenter and Technical Publications
- Interpret work scope from customer POs
- Perform visual and mechanical checks on units to determine the
extent of malfunction, damage, or wear. Disassemble, repair,
overhaul, modify, and assemble per the manuals, CMM, written, or
- Read repair order to understand incoming condition of unit and
cause for return. Collect appropriate documentation such as the
repair and assembly manuals, CMM, and Service Bulletins. Visually
check unit and note general condition of the unit. Disassemble unit
as necessary. As required, use available resources to clean units
or details. Utilize the manuals, CMM, Service Bulletins, and other
instructions, disassemble, analyze and assemble completely for test
all units within assigned area of responsibility. Perform bench
checks as required and some functional checks necessary to verify
repair is complete. Fill out all paperwork as required. Maintain a
safe and clean work area. Perform all other duties as
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report data.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Perform equipment testing Who were looking for: High School
Diploma or GED - Verified During Background Check
- Able to Pass Background and Drug Screening
- 2+ years of Mechanical Assembly experience or Electronic
Testing Experience Mandatory for Consideration
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected
status due to US export control laws
- Proficient in disassembly and clean of mechanical
- Basic understanding in computer and mathematical skills
- Mechanical proficiency and ability to follow written, verbal, &
repair/assembly manual instructions in English Please contact me at
the following number listed below: William Direct Number:
(714)-869-9508 William Text Number: (949)-259-5672
Keywords: Manpower, Tempe , US - FAA Assembly & Test Technician - Level 1, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...