Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 6 months
- Receive incoming telephone calls. Assess and dispatch service calls.
- Provide feedback to the call center for call loading improvements and customer concerns
- Provide field team with parts support to help minimize return trips
- Assist the field team with call overloads and direction
- Prioritize and determine best available technician to complete job
- Maintain the quality, quantity, and timeliness of dispatch to customer needs, questions or problems
- Ensure proper communication with customer to gather all pertinent information for service call
- Consistently follow-up with customer to ensure completion and satisfaction
- Track all service calls and provide service call reporting and metrics to management
- Maintain service call logs and service manuals
- Perform monthly technicians rides to better understand team support requirements and business needs
- Promote the sale and implementation of service agreements to customers
- Coordinate with National Accounts service dispatch
- Provide administrative/back-up assistance to Service Supervisor
- Performs duties and responsibilities as described in the quality system
- Perform work according to the Field Operations Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Perform other assignments as directed by manager in support of service operations
- Work with Installation coordinator on Client sharing opportunities to increase productivity
- 1+ year of customer service or dispatching experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate degree
- 2+ years of service management/call center/field service experience desirable
- 2+ years field service experience
- Skills or experience with personal computers, including electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, word processing and electronic spreadsheet skills (MS Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Self-motivated, requires minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of security hardware industry required
- Time management and organizational skills required.
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proven knowledge of team development preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Tempe , Dispatcher, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
here to apply!