GRC ServiceNow Systems Analyst
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Position: GRC ServiceNow Systems AnalystLocation: Tempe AZ /
Santa Clara CA (Remote For 6 Months)Duration: 12+ Months
ContractCore responsibilities include:
- Analyze and translate complex business requirements into a
functional system design document.
- Technology and system related analysis using knowledge of
current applications, interfaces, and data structures to recommend
solutions and provide input.
- Facilitate and participate in design white-boarding sessions to
ensure prioritized business needs are met within SVB
- Provide support for system production issues, change requests
and maintenance. Maintain knowledge documentation.
- Prepare and present subject matter knowledge, analysis,
options, solutions in both written and presentations to internal
and external audiences.
- Regularly apply advanced data analysis skills to understand
detailed data flows between systems and within systems for their
- Configure systems and develop expertise in system functionality
- Understand points of interaction and impact on other systems
across the enterprise.
- Understand client needs and pain points; recommend enhancements
to release tracks.
- Assist in developing and executing test scripts.
- Perform and/or participate in testing releases prior to
installing in production.
- Assist in developing training materials for system
- Assist with performing applications changes and
- Convert application designs into data model and data mapping
- Manage end-to-end from idea to delivery of enhancements and
changes to systems.Required skills:
- Extensive prior work experience as Analyst, with systems and
- Experience working in information technology domain within
Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Experience with systems implementation projects.
- Experience in Governance Risk & Control/ Enterprise Risk
Management (ERM) segment implementing solutions in Policy CMS, New
and Modified Product services Risk areas.
- Strong experience with ServiceNow GRC Platform.
- Experience with development coding and relational database
- Advanced knowledge and analytical skills of systems integration
through web services, ETL, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Experience with production and disaster recovery
- Ability to execute and prioritize several tasks, initiate and
conduct meetings with team and peers.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High attention to detail.Preferred:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Being able to communicate effectively with colleagues,
customers and clients.
- Being confident to have face to face interactions with Business
- Not being afraid to pick up the phone to talk to people.
- Ability to understand data flows and how applications interface
with one another (including upstream / downstream).
- Quick Thinking - being able to think on the spot quickly to
minimize business impact and make key decisions.
- Flexible, Friendly, and Approachable.
Keywords: Experis, Tempe , GRC ServiceNow Systems Analyst, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...