Posted on: March 12, 2023
Description:Atlantica is a sustainable infrastructure company
that owns and manages renewable energy assets across the Americas.
With a focus on integrity and safety we drive to create value in
the sustainability industry and for our staff and communities. Join
us! Why You'll Love Us
- Earn a Competitive Rate with Advancement Opportunities - We're
fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the
- Safety is Our Priority - We have a dynamic safety program with
an incredible record.
- Excellent Training - We are a resource-rich training
environment - meaning that we make sure you have everything you
need to be successful in your role.
- We've Got you Covered - From a generous 401k to excellent
medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- We're Stable & Growing - We are proud to say that we are
- We Celebrate Differences - Although we're proud of our culture
of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and
improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us
together on important issues and provide educational opportunities
for all employees.Project Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to
plan/prepare budget(s) and overall technical strategy for assigned
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives, milestone and
communications for the assigned projects.
- Create and manage documentation and reports for assigned
- Track, forecast and report on project progress including
metrics and challenges
- Draft presentations and present on assigned projects as
- Collect and report out on the necessary information required to
progress the projects through different milestones.
- Maintain and apply current knowledge on the legislation and
regulations (LORS) applicable to each assigned project
- Maintain project contracts and financials.
- Assist project managers with the submittal of RFI's, contract
setups, and vendor setups.Project Analyst About You
- You're a self-starter (Required)
- You're flexible, a master at juggling and prioritizing multiple
- You have an eagerness to learn, a high-performance work ethic,
and a great sense of humor (Required)
- You are vaccinated against COVID-19 (Required)
- You've completed a bachelor's degree accredited university in
engineering, mathematics, business, or similar discipline
- You are Proficient with Microsoft Products -Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Teams, Project, etc. (Required)
- You have the ability to utilize GIS, Google Earth, and other
software to perform project due diligence (Required)
- You are open to travel up to 25% of the time or as required to
support project activities (Required)
- You have a driver's license (Preferred)
- You have 2 - 3 years of relevant experience (Preferred)Project
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 13 paid company holidays
- Gym incentive program
- Employee Assistance ProgramsEmployment at Atlantica and its
subsidiaries is at-will and nothing in this Job Description should
be interpreted or construed to alter the at-will employment
relationship. This Job Description includes the essential job
functions required to perform the job described above, as well as
additional duties and responsibilities. This Job Description is not
an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee performing
this job may be required to perform. The Company reserves the right
to revise the Job Description at any time, and to require the
employee to perform functions in addition to those listed above.
Keywords: Atlantica, Tempe , Project Analyst, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...