Company: ADT Solar LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At ADT Solar, we are passionate about solar energy and
everything it has to offer you as well as the planet. It s our
mission to offer a sustainable source of energy to homeowners
across the U.S. It s all part of how we make life sunnier.In fact,
our commitment to this mission has been recognized by industry
leaders like Solar Power World Magazine, which ranked us #2 on its
Top Residential Solar Installer list in 2021. ADT Solar (formerly
Sunpro Solar) has been installing solar panels on residential
properties since 2007. In fact, we started as a roofing company
which sets us apart when it comes to care for your home, and roof!
Since 2007, we have established ourselves as one of the leading
providers of rooftop solar energy systems in the U.S.Our dedicated
team stands behind the products we sell and our work. We back up
this conviction with strong warranties that help protect our
customers. Just like solar energy, we re in it for the long haul
with you, your family and your home.ADT Solar is seeking an
Electrician I-II. The ADT electrician is responsible for installing
residential and light commercial photovoltaic (PV) systems. The
Sunpro electrician provides excellent service and ensuring a
positive customer experience. What's in it for You?
- $2500 sign on bonus, up to $5000 relocation package
(situational review required), and a $2500 employee referral.
- Competitive Pay and Incentives ($21.00-$35.00/hr)
- Opportunities for Self-development and Career Progression
- Health Benefits, 401(k) with Company Match, STD/LTD, Life
- Paid Holidays & Vacation Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer satisfaction above all else.
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices
required for the installation of residential and light commercial
solar PV systems.
- Install projects as contracted and designed.
- Obtain all required materials to complete assigned project,
including renting special construction equipment.
- All electrical work meets or exceeds current National
Electrical Code as well as local jurisdiction requirements.
- All projects are completed in a workman-like manner and within
scheduled time frames.
- Build residential PV and energy storage systems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system
issues in AC&DC circuits.
- Lead safety efforts for work best practices with the Field
- Review project packets for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure a quality installation experience for the customer.
- Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
- Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced
- Reports directly to the Territory Manager.
- Create a positive work environment. Qualifications &
- Solar experience is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience as a Residential Electrician.
- Ability to calculate total load amperage ratings, wattages, KW
& KVA sizes.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun,
cold, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with excellent
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and grit.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.#ZRADT
is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT
strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit
us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more. Associated topics:
ayudante de electricista, cable, cable harness, capacitor,
electrical, electrician, harness, plc, satellite, wire
Keywords: ADT Solar LLC, Tempe , Electrician II, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!