Technician - Test - Level 2 (FAA) - 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions
will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing
for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine,
MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin,
morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The
DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary,
in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell
Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
- Basic understanding of assembly/analytical process and able to
perform it with some supervision
- Complete understanding of teardown process and able to perform
it without supervision
- Work independently to work instructions and priority list with
- Work in SAP
- Retrieve and action work instructions from
Sharepoint/Teamcenter and Technical Publications
- Interpret work scope from customer POs
- Perform visual and mechanical checks on units to determine the
extent of malfunction, damage, or wear. Disassemble, repair,
overhaul, modify, and assemble per the manuals, CMM, written, or
- Read repair order to understand incoming condition of unit and
cause for return. Collect appropriate documentation such as the
repair and assembly manuals, CMM, and Service Bulletins. Visually
check unit and note general condition of the unit. Disassemble unit
as necessary. As required, use available resources to clean units
or details. Utilize the manuals, CMM, Service Bulletins, and other
instructions, disassemble, analyze and assemble completely for test
all units within assigned area of responsibility. Perform bench
checks as required and some functional checks necessary to verify
repair is complete. Fill out all paperwork as required. Maintain a
safe and clean work area. Perform all other duties as
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report data.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Perform equipment testing2AZ277YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of mechanical experience
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected
status due to US export control laws
- Proficient in disassembly and clean of mechanical
- Basic understanding in computer and mathematical
- Mechanical proficiency and ability to follow written, verbal, &
repair/assembly manual instructions in English
- Work safely and effectively in a team environment while
demonstrating Honeywell behavior
- Airframe & Powerplant Certification
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Basic understanding of SAP
- Ability to retrieve and understand work instructions from
Sharepoint/Teamcenter and Technical Publications
- Basic understanding of customer Pos
- Aerospace industry mechanical experience
- Proficient in analytical and/or assembly of mechanical
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- JOB ID: req381865
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status.Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Tempe , Technician - Test - Level 2 (FAA) - 2nd Shift, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!