Environmental Field Technician
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PDS Tech is currently recruiting for a Environmental Field
Technician to work in Tempe, AZ for a Direct position!SUMMARYA
Project Scientist I (PS1)/Environmental Field Tech is an entry
level position. This is a field-testing role that involves
conducting air emissions testing for industrial clients. Using a
teamwork approach with other members of the testing teams, a PS1
will support the basic aspects of testing projects including
equipment preparation, deployment, staging/breakdown and sampling
tasks assigned to them.JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Good verbal communication skills (Internally and with Clients
- Mechanical and Electrical skills and knowledge of "how things
- Professional Appearance and Behavior.
- Maintain Positive Attitude with ability to work well in
- Desire to Achieve Goals and grow into higher positions of
- Ability to submit timesheets and expense reports on time
- Safety and DOT Compliance
- Successfully adheres to Health and Safety Program Manual
- Follow all DOT requirements as trained to do so.
- Proper use of Electronic Logging Device (ELD).
- Demonstrates ability to work safely in office
- Demonstrates ability to work safely in field
- Conduct on-site field testing
- Equipment and Mobile Lab Cleaning
- Glassware Preparation
- Assist in Equipment mobilizations and demobilizations
- Follow current standards, codes and procedures regarding safe
and effective use of equipment, maintenance programs and other
policies as trained to do so.
- Ensure the company is represented in a professional manner
while at customer sites and in the office
- Follow all test methods, procedures, and processes as trained
to do so for quality source testing Required Education and
- High School Diploma required. AS or BS degree preferred
(Science and Engineering related fields ideal).
- Computer skills - Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe,
- Valid Driver's License Physical Demands
- Must be able to meet certain physical demands such as:
- Consistent standing or walking
- Consistent bending, crouching or stooping
- Frequent lifting of objects weighing up to 75 pounds
- Climbing ladders and/or stairs
- Use of tools or equipment requiring a high degree of
- Ability to distinguish between shades of color
- Ability to operate an Aerial Lift from the platform or
- Ability and Willingness to work at elevated heights on stack
platforms up to 300 feet
- Must be willing to work outdoors in industrial environments.
Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkFull Time: Must be available to
work plus 40 hours as well as some nights and weekends.TravelMust
be able to travel (up to 95%) (Company paid) and maintain a valid
driver's license.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Tempe , Environmental Field Technician, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!