Tire Technician- First Group
Company: First Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
$3,000 Sign on Bonus!Are you committed to providing the highest
levels of quality service? If so, First Transit wants you! The Tire
Technician performs vehicle tire maintenance under the supervision
of maintenance staff.First Transit is proud to offer:
- $14.72/HR Starting wage!
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus! (Offer ends 12/30/22)
- Excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career
as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in First
Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across North
- A great work environment!Tire Technician major
- Performs vehicle tire maintenance to First Transit standards.
Included but not limited to : Checks tires for damage and proper
air pressure, and thread depth. Also completes a visual check of
the tires, and lug nut indicators.
- Removes / reinstalls tires / wheels on transit buses and
service vehicles as required..
- Maintains a lean, safe, clean, team work area.
- Performs maintenance of buildings and grounds well maintain
yard cleanliness, and spill clean-ups.
- Moves vehicles between job and work area.
- Uses power, electronic, and hand-held mechanic s tools.
- Communicates professionally with customers and
- Follows all safety standards and guidelines, including but not
limited to: (1) The wearing of safety glasses, (2) The wearing of
steel toed safety shoes, (3) Safety gloves as needed, (4) Proper
- Documents work in company MIS program.
- Performs any other management requests or directives as
requested.Tire Technician requirements:
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Technical or vocational training preferred
- May participate in ASE testing program
- 1+ years hands-on maintenance experience or vocational training
- Valid driver s license
- Must possess minimum tool setApply today to join our team!First
Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and
management services, moving more than 350 million passengers
annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit
professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport
shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in
the US, Canada, & Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and
outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from
other providers in the industry.We aspire to have a culture where
all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse
workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
Keywords: First Group, Tempe , Tire Technician- First Group, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!