Company: Creative Environments
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Creative Environments, an industry leader in pool, spa and
landscape design, is looking to add a talented Landscape Architect
to our team!
- Lead and develop our design team. Train the team in good
design, project management, and above all customer service.
- Offer customer support when issues need to be addressed in the
field, and able to coordinate with other management personnel to
track team performance in regards to company expectations.
- Work with clients and design team members to design projects,
detail the work to be done, and make sure all designs fit with HOA,
City, and County guidelines.
- Enhance the construction coordination process by ensuring
plans/pricing provide sufficient information/detail to maintain
company margins and construction quality. This will require job
site visits, working with Project Managers on job breakdowns, and
coordinating with consultants.
- Landscape Architect degree and at least 10 years experience in
the industry. This experience can be in design, estimating, project
management or all of the above.
- Enjoy designing, rendering, sketching, and translating
thoughts/ideas into working drawings.
- Proficient in construction methods, have an understanding of
the build process, and like problem-solving how to build unique
- Experience managing a team.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and team environment! We have
a fun job, and enjoy working together building dream locales.This
is a management position, and will require that you take
responsibility for personal and company improvement. You must like
working with people, are driven to enhance yourself and those
around you. You will report to the Executive Team and must be a
good communicator.The position offers benefits and competitive pay
(based on experience). In addition, bonuses will be earned based on
sales and team improvements.
Keywords: Creative Environments, Tempe , Landscape Architect, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!