Company: Horizontal Talent
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- The Operations Technician is responsible for managed services
of routine WAN and LAN support, and WAN migration of individual
sites to SD-WAN.
- Monitoring network performance and troubleshoot problems as
they arise and vendor management is required daily.
- Another common requirement is to perform research to ensure the
network products, services, protocols, and standards remain at the
forefront of any networking industry developments.
- SD-WAN knowledge and experience
- WAN Technologies: Broadband, LTE, MPLS, MetroE, Leased
- Tunneling protocols such as SSL/TLS, IPSec, GRE, DMVPN
- Authentication methodologies, including 2FA, RADIUS, LDAP,
- IP Routing: BGP, OSPF, Static, Network Address
- Virtualization technologies: ESX, KVM, Xen, Microsoft
- Five or more years' experience in networking
- Prior knowledge of SD-WAN services and equipment is
- Advanced network troubleshooting skills required.
- Knowledge of DHCP, DHCP options, DNS, NAT, VLANS and ARP
- Knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) is
- Knowledge of Physical and Data Link layer functionality
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Tempe , Operations Technician, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!