Construction Project Manager
Posted on: August 3, 2022
BluSky s construction Project Manager is responsible for the
day-to-day management of all assigned construction projects,
including but not limited to, customer service and communication,
vendor selection and buyout, materials procurement, scheduling,
budgeting and financial reporting, proactive safety compliance, and
quality control. The Project Manager is also responsible for
working closely with project stakeholders throughout the process to
ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence
in your PM abilities.
- Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government
guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist Project Director with change orders.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety,
quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety
compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship
based on industry standards.
- All other duties or projects as assigned. Office Management
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper
subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper
communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on
- Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals as defined
- Create, update, and present project schedules to customer,
Project Director and VP weekly.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring and training junior level
- Professionally represent BluSky on emergency on-call management
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed
change order form and budget updates. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years full time construction project management
- Expert in construction project management, financials,
processes, and administration.
- Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in
highly autonomous environments.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all project
stakeholders and local officials.
- Bachelor s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or
- OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Construction of multi-family, hotel, and multi-building
facility experience preferred. COMPENSATION
This position offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive
benefits. This position is eligible for auto allowance, fuel card,
expense account, company laptop, cell phone and company apparel.
BluSky offers an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits package
that includes health insurance plans (medical, dental and vision),
life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with guaranteed match,
12 paid holidays, and 3 weeks of PTO.
Keywords: goblusky, Tempe , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!