Security Installer III
Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: June 24, 2022
**What you will do**
Install and Service card access, CCTV, burglar alarm systems,
electronic fire alarm systems and other related building system
products at customer sites.
**How you will do it**
- Follow prescribed troubleshooting procedures and refer to
technical manuals, part manuals, change notices and bulletins,
modification notices, etc. to repair equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and Service card access, CCTV, and burglar
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals,
specifications software/systems, programs, schematics, and
operational product manuals.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently
communicating with staff and customers to ensure customer
- Complete Installation, Programming and testing through
communication devices such as smart phones and laptop
- Obtain customer signature upon completed Installation
- Perform other duties as assigned.
**What we look for**
- Electrical experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of test equipment, multi-meter, digital analyzer, and
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and
moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as
climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40
feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer
- Able to adhere to, implement, and always follow safety guidelines
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability
to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Retain any licenses that are required by National, State and
- Knowledge of applicable NFPA standards.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Tempe , Security Installer III, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!