Production Associate II
Company: AGC Multi Material America, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionABOUT USAGC Multi Material America, Inc. is a
wholly owned subsidiary of AGC Inc., a $14 billion multinational
corporation and one of the world's largest manufacturers of glass,
electronic displays and chemical products. AGC Multi Material
America, Inc. is a global advanced materials company which develops
and manufactures high-technology digital and RF/Microwave printed
circuit materials principally for the telecommunications and
internet infrastructure, enterprise and military
markets.SUMMARYProduction Associate II are responsible for the
sheeting, setting up, breaking down, and pressing RF materials for
the purpose of constructing copper clad or unclad laminates. Insure
proper identification of material and filling out the manufacturing
Lot Traveler. Enter completed jobs into our Oracle database. RF
operators are also responsible in following the method spelled out
in our MOP for cleaning all white rooms and associated equipment.
Multiple positions available. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Maintain equipment in good working order.
- Maintain clean room supplies & clean rooms.
- Maintain traceability on all materials.
- Maintain productivity records and housekeeping check
- Interpret data to determine basic construction of semi-finished
board taken from traveler and record lot numbers.
- Assemble lot determined by data on traveler.
- Insure correct lot information is recorded on travelers and
accurate data entry into Oracle.
- Follow all MOPS.
- Pull film and pre-preg rolls from storage area.
- Perform cycle counts on pre-preg and copper.
- Responsible for storing all material in correct locations.
- Responsible for performing special projects as assigned by
- Responsible for turning in all completed roll tickets.
- Enter the correct Recipe into the press.
- Load and monitor the presses to ensure the cycle matches the
- Prepare laminate books to be stacked in the loader.
- Prepare and insert thermocouple wires into the correct book
- Adhere to the descriptions spelled out on the press plan and
traveler for constructing copper and pre-preg laminates.
- Check traveler to determine copper style and prepreg
- Inspect copper, film, and prepreg for fractures, wrinkles, and
- Maintain all related paper work for number of sheets
constructed per book.
- Disassembly of books and separation of semi-finished boards
from caul plates.
- Documentation of completed quantities.
- Transfer completed lots using a fork lift.
- Coppertron and mic all orders.OTHER JOB DUTIESOperator will be
cross trained in other departments and used as needed in those
predetermined areas as needed based on business demand.SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIESNone.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions. The position
requires a high degree of proficiency in handling detailed
information and the timely processing of that information to ensure
customer satisfaction. The incumbent must be team oriented, and
have the ability to relate successfully to a diverse group of
people. Must have the ability to perform and manage multiple tasks
simultaneously. Must possess the ability to handle stressful
situations and work well under pressure. Excellent communication
skills, both written and verbal are a necessity. Accuracy is
required. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCEThis position requires a
minimum of a High school diploma or GED.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
REGISTRATIONSOperator is required to regularly pass annual
certifications.TRAINING REQUIREDHazard Communication
Training.Lock-out/Tag-out…Initial and annual update.MATHEMATICAL
SKILLSBasic math including addition, subtraction, multiplication
and division.LANGUAGE SKILLSThe ability to communicate effectively
with employees at all levels. Possess effective speaking writing
and comprehension skills.REASONING ABILITYHigh reasoning capability
required. Must be able to assess any situation quickly and make
sound decisions based on limited information. Ability to apply
common sense understanding to carry out detailed and involved
written or oral instructions. Ability to effectively deal with
problems in different situations.The environmental categories
described below are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.WORK
ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe noise level in the work environment
is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
The work environment is fast paced.While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is required to have the ability to stand;
walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel or grasp objects,
tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; crouch, talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move/carry light to
medium weights of up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
adjust focus. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.SAFETY
EQUIPMENT REQUIREDSafety Glasses & Safety Shoes when in production
area.OFFICE EQUIPMENT USED FOR THE JOBScanning gun, computer,
phone, copy machine. MACHINARY USED FOR THE JOBRosenthal sheeter,
demag electric lifts, staging racks, scissor lift tables,
conveyors, forklift, pole truck, drum sheeter, TMP Press, and
scales. PAY RATE$18.00/hr WORK SCHEDULE/OVERTIME1st 5am – 1:30 pm
Overtime as required.OTHER
- Must successfully pass pre-employment background and drug
- Subject to drug/alcohol testing when there is reasonable
- Must report to work on-time daily as scheduled.
- Must abide by all policies and procedures of the
Company.Powered by JazzHRIvTjRvL05S
Keywords: AGC Multi Material America, Inc., Tempe , Production Associate II, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!