Posted on: June 20, 2022
We are looking for a new member of our Production Team who is
looking for a stable and productive work environment, with emphasis
on long term employment. The Production Supervisor position will
supervise the assembly teams. The ideal candidate will understand
cause and effect with a continuous improvement mindset and desire
to build a strong functional team supporting Operations. The
position requires someone who can multi-task and a good
communicator at all levels in and outside the organization. The
Production Supervisor will report to the Production Manager.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Safety Knowledge
- Quality System Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have strong time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with good
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good attitude and resilient personality equipped to deal with
typical challenges found in manufacturing environments.
- Able to read assembly drawings.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred by not
- The Production Supervisor will supervise Assembly and
Subassembly teams (40-50 employees)
- Will make sure that the production floor will be 5S Compliant,
processes are followed.
- Will reinforce the 10 Coxreels Production System principles
- Will conduct safety training.
- Will keep a good working environment.
- Will ensure availability of tools and equipment for each line
- Will use as much as possible visual tools to communicate
efficiently with the team.
- Will make sure the performance of the team in term of Safety,
Quality and Productivity is aligned with the Company
- Will lead and work in close contact with the Kitting Lead to
assure a correct material flow.
- Will develop excellent relationship with Shipping, other
Supervisors and Managers in order to maintain a regular and
consistent flow of components and finished goods.
- Will recommend and implement improvement activities regarding
safety, quality and production.
- Will assume other responsibilities as assignedMEASUREMENTS OF
PERFORMANCEThe Production Supervisor is deemed to be performing in
a satisfactory manner when the following is accomplished:
- All assemblies are taking place on time and in accordance with
- Safety, Quality and Performance indicators are improving.
- Our customers are happy about our performance.
- Working environment is very positive.
- Objectives for CPS Principles of Manufacturing Excellence are
being met. REQUIREMENTS
- At least three years of Assembly experience in a manufacturing
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- High School diplomaWORKING CONDITIONS:
- The work is performed in a manufacturing environment, which
requires proper safety and security precautions.
- Work may require some physical effort in the handling of
materials, boxes, or equipment.
- The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it
be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills,
efforts, or working conditions associated with this
job.COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Stable and supportive workplace with a solid team of long-time
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life and STD; Eligibility within 90 days of start.
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays, personal time, and vacations
- Relocation Assistance $1,500It is COXREELS policy to provide
equal employment to all employees and applicants.
Keywords: Coxreels, Tempe , Production Supervisor, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!