Project Manager - Construction Material Testing (CMT)
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Atlas is a nationwide leader in civil engineering, materials
testing and geotechnical consulting services for environmental,
industrial and infrastructure construction projects. Headquartered
in Austin, TX, Atlas currently has over 3,500 employees with
offices throughout the US, including Alaska & Hawaii. It's no
accident that Atlas creates a better experience for infrastructure
and environmental projects. It's how we are built - with the best
people in the industry, with the reach and expertise to help at any
and every step of the project, and with a heart-led approach that
puts quality and safety at the center of everything we do. We're
just built to be better. We are a great company. Come join us!We
are currently seeking a CMT Project Manager to join our Tempe team.
The successful Construction Material Testing Project Manager will
complement our existing successful management, engineering and
project management team and assist in managing existing and
obtaining new commercial/vertical projects. The ideal candidate
must have at least 5+ years of experience in construction materials
testing. This position requires technical competence, a positive
attitude, and the ability to communicate effectively with clients,
engineers and coworkers. You will have the opportunity to grow your
- MS from an accredited college/university is highly desirable
with a major in construction/civil/geotechnical engineering.
- Previous experience with project management is required.
- Experience in preparing reports, preparing proposals/cost
estimates from engineering design drawings, technical knowledge,
and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong business knowledge
are required for success and advancements.
- Professional Registration (P.E.) in the State of Arizona
- Strong personal safety awareness.Role
- Maintaining quality
- Maintaining safe work environment
- Managing projects
- Reviewing and delivering daily/weekly reports on time
- Maintain existing clients and developing new clients
- Preparing proposals/cost estimates
- Being a role model.
- Motivating employees
- Managing resources
- Recruiting personnel
- Help train and review field techniciansProcess
- Lead by example
- Visiting active project sites and talk with project
- Provide guidance and discipline
- Pricing and maintaining balance between profitability and
- Quality assurance
- Invoicing and collectionsAtlas is an equal opportunity employer
that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race,
color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.This
policy applies to all employment practices within our organization,
including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and
apprenticeship. Atlas makes hiring decisions based solely on
qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more
information, read through our EEO Policy
Keywords: Atlas, Tempe , Project Manager - Construction Material Testing (CMT), Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!