Posted on: June 20, 2022
We are seeking a Shipping Department Supervisor who is a
self-starter, quick learner, and a very motivated and energetic
individual. -This key supervisor will be responsible for ensuring
the timely delivery of the finished goods. -This position will
report to the Production Manager and will work hand-in-hand with
our Production Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Manufacturing
Supervisors, Customer Service, Accounting, Warehouse
- Promote the culture of Safety, Quality, Continuous Improvement
in his team.
- Maintain a positive working environment.
- Comply with the Company Operations Principles (CPS).
- Establish and maintain working standards for floor
- Lead the team to reach high performances on the following
activities: sorting, wrapping, shipping, documents creation.
- Hands on approach.
- Make sure the material flow is as regular as possible (work on
removing possible bottlenecks).
- Once an order is complete, assures that the process time is as
short as possible.
- Work on reducing the stock.
- Produce precise documents for Shipping, Customer Service and
- Meet customer expectations in terms of documents produced,
forms to be filled in, communication.
- Responsible for executing priorities agreed with the
- Responsible for missing parts.
- Lead the team to ensure Inventory is correct.
- Review orders daily to plan shipments.
- Minimize the backlog, working with Customer Service department
to find shipping solutions.Required Skills:
- Lead a successful Team.
- Change Management.
- Troubleshooting Skills.
- Ability to utilize an ERP system (Syspro experience
- Plan and manage Shipping floor to ensure on-time delivery to
- Review daily incoming Sales Orders and Backlog.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Work, Outlook and other software
- Self-motivated and adaptable to rapidly changing
situations.Requirement & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing a shipping
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience with ERP system (Syspro
- Working knowledge of shipping and scheduling systems.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience supervising employees.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
Keywords: Coxreels, Tempe , Shipping Supervisor, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!