Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Operations Coordinator will complete administrative processes
that support operational efficiency, effectiveness, customer
satisfaction and profitability. The Operations Coordinator will
provide superior customer service and communication to internal and
external customers. This position will support the Area Financial
Manager by providing guidance and information that contributes to
performance and profitability.
Click below to see what makes Penske great!
• Oversight of accounts receivable process and maintain local and
national collection contacts to support centralized function.
• Monitor weekly and monthly lease, contract maintenance, and
special billing, and take the initiative to resolve any issues in a
timely fashion. Establish and Control all related processes to
support customer service and profitability.
• Perform process analyses and reviews in areas such as billing,
credit memos, accounts receivable, and other areas. Investigate and
recommend solutions and/or guidance to issues posing a risk to the
drivers of profitability.
• Use systems or reports such as Qlikview or AS400 to understand
the operational dynamics for problem solving and process
• Projects and tasks as assigned by Area Financial Manager and Area
• High school diploma or equivalent required, degree preferred
• Interpersonal and relationship building skills with an ability to
collaborate with branch team members.
• Competent written and verbal communication skills
• 2 years experience in customer service financial administrative
• 5 years experience in accounts receivable and collections
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
and PowerPoint required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Tempe , Operations Coordinator, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!