PT Maintenance Technician
Company: Grace Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPay up to $15.00/hourThis is a part-time
positionInspirations of Tempe seeks compassionate and caring
individuals who are dedicated to supporting exceptional senior
living experiences. Working at Inspirations of Tempe means you are
part of the family. Each day is an opportunity to make a positive
difference in the lives of those around you.Full-time benefits
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Daily Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program Summary of Duties of the
Maintenance TechnicianCommunity buildings and grounds are the
physical representation of our commitment to the health and
happiness of our residents. It is the responsibility of the
Maintenance Technician to ensure the safety and upkeep of the
building, equipment, and the grounds. Additional responsibilities
of the Maintenance Technician include the general maintenance
operations for exterior and interior of the facility which includes
electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, heating and cooling,
structural, grounds care, and parking area. The Maintenance
Technician renders quality maintenance services which meet resident
needs and services and enhance safety. The Maintenance Technician
reports to the Maintenance Director.Essential Functions of the
- Ensures maintenance/repair service level is maintained to
include electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, heating and cooling,
structural facilities and grounds, and parking areas.
- Ensures timely response to requests for services by residents,
associates, and management to include repair or replacement of all
interior fixtures and furnishings.
- Monitors the level and quality of services performed by outside
contractors in accordance to all lease agreements, service
contracts, and warranties.
- Maintains accurate records to include serial numbers of all
- Ensures implementations of ongoing preventive maintenance and
energy conservation programs.
- Maintains emergency procedures and equipment and assists with
the implementation of all emergency procedures for the safety of
all guests and associates.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment free of
- Maintains adequate inventory of tools and supplies for maximum
- Cleans light fixtures and replaces designated light bulbs.
- Cleans the outside of resident apartment doors.
- Operates, maintains, and cleans housekeeping equipment such as
vacuum cleaner, buffer, shampoo machine, and mop unit.
- Performs heavy cleaning and moving of furniture and fixtures in
apartments and throughout the community.
- Manages/performs apartment turn-over duties in assigned
- Complies with community policies and procedures.
- Team player who is collaborative and provides assistance to
other associates to contribute to the smooth operation of the
department and community.
- Demonstrates safe and proper techniques for chemical/cleaning
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency and safety procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of proper infection control technique
including cleaning, storage, and food handling.
- May be required to come to the community during "off hours" to
address building emergencies to ensure the safety of the residents,
associates, and the community.Non-Essential Functions of the
- Supports and participates in the resident centered activity
- Participates in projects or committees as assigned.
- Attends all associate meetings including in-service education
and associate functions as requested by supervisor.
- Assists in variety of tasks involving residents as
assigned.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in maintenance,
carpentry, plumbing, electrical or HVAC, and repair of minor
- The ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Must be able to push loaded cart and use vacuum cleaner,
buffer, and carpet cleaning machines.
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Must be able to relate to residents and staff in a courteous
and diplomatic manner under all circumstances.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Must be in good physical health and free of communicable
- Successful criminal background check and drug testing
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of proper cleaning materials and their use.
- Experience in maintenance and repair of minor equipment.
- Must be friendly and have excellent people skills.
- Physical requirements include bending, standing, lifting,
stooping, sitting, carrying, stretching, and walking.
- Must have manual dexterity to operate equipment.
- Ability to get along with others.
- Ability to follow directions.
Keywords: Grace Management, Tempe , PT Maintenance Technician, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!