Shift Lead Subassembly, Production - 2nd shift
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we
set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of
mobility.We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.Come work alongside some of the most
accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive
salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to
make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to
create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right
place for you.
The Logistics Manager, Subassembly Production will be responsible
for meeting the production forecast and driving continuous
improvement through the manufacturing process. The Production
Manager provides hands-on support, leadership, and direction to the
associated teams. This position will cover day or night shift
Monday through Friday and must be flexible on weekends as
- Maintain high quality and yield while ensuring optimal use of
resources and adherences to best safety practices.
- Hire, coach, lead and develop production team members as
- Oversee third-party providers
- Monitor metrics and Key Performance Indicator's (KPI's) to
assess productivity and cost management.
- Help with implementation of and continued adherence to Lean
manufacturing and 6S initiatives.
- Assess and analyze current practices and drive improves.
- Partner and Coordinate with Engineering, Materials,
Maintenance, and other internal departments to resolve issues and
- Enforce proper material management procedures.
- Support and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance,
Engineering, and Quality departmentsYou Bring
- Prior management experience of manufacturing team.
- 5 years hands-on experience in an automotive manufacturing
- 3-5 years supervisory/management experience
- The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented,
self-motivated, and able to pro-actively communicate with all
employees and works well in a fast-paced multi-cultural
- Experience with process improvement methodologies to improve
efficiency and effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Well organized.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage competing demands
and meet tight deadlines with strong follow through.
- Good understanding of mechanical and standardized
- Ability to use problem solving methods and techniques to
successfully and efficiently resolve problems.
- Ability to foster a close working relationship with team
members and management.
- BA/BS Degree required, Engineering Degree Preferred.
- High-level leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication
- A strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid
Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of
gainful employment within the United StatesAt Lucid, we prioritize
the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends
above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the
increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must
provide original documentation confirming status as having received
the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's
guidelines on their first day of employment.Individuals seeking a
medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be
granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to
and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated
Covid-19 Response team.To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Tempe , Shift Lead Subassembly, Production - 2nd shift, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!