Company: Pivot Workforce, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
[VDC] Virtual Design Construction Technician - BIM
TechnicianCONTRACT TO HIRE FOR A TOP 50 ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING in this 3-6 month contract for a Top 50
Electrical Contractor, you will be responsible for ensuring that
projects are organized and laid out in a way that will be cost
effective and efficient for the organization. Leveraging Revit and
Navisworks you can work effectively with other trades to ensure
that jobs are able to be completed without clashes as well as map
the project to the field leaders' specifications.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has completed an accredited electrical apprenticeship program
or has equivalent experience.
- Has a minimum of two years' experience in a virtual design
- Has a minimum of two years' experience with Revit, Navisworks
- Completion of an AutoCAD/BIM modeling program is a plus!
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Able to build trust among team members and is respected as a
reliable technician that can produce accurate, usable models.
- Able to build trust with Field Leaders to ensure reliable
models are created to the needs of the project.
- Able to leverage their AutoCAD knowledge to impact
profitability and project efficiency.
- Able to coordinate VDC standards and communicate these
- Able to use independent judgement to effectively problem solve
issues that may arise during the creation process.
Keywords: Pivot Workforce, LLC, Tempe , BIM Technician, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!