Data Governance Analyst with Data Governance Tool (Collibra) - 100% Remote
Company: Shimento, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Role: Data Governance Analyst with Data Governance Tool
(Collibra) - 7557Duration: 6 MonthsLocation: 100% Remote
Qualifications: Data Governance Tool (Collibra)
- Databases - SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift
- Cloud technologies (preferably AWS Glue) is a plus
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point) Jira or similar
agile tool --- Confluence
- Experience capturing and analyzing requirements (internal and
external) and translating them into a viable product.
- Work with business SMEs and project stakeholders to develop
requirements (functional/non-functional/operational/ for Metadata
Management system and Data Governance Center application.
- Experience in managing metadata/data lineage applications
including metamodel design
- Experience in design and development of lineage ingestion
- Good understanding of how to extract metadata from databases,
ETL/ELT tools, reporting tools and systems
- Validate completeness of data lineage between the point of data
element creation (system of record) and the point where it is
consumed by business users (trusted data sources) and design
processes for implementation to certify Tier 1 KDEs and
- Designing Dashboard and Tableau integrations for Collibra
- Design integration capabilities between Collibra and various
data sources/systems including on-premise and AWS cloud
environments using Collibra connect ensuring Collibra is a central
- Implement end to end metadata, lineage and data quality
solution by integrating Collibra with AWS Glue, Informatica IDQ,
custom Collibra connect.
- Work with business / application data owners to maintain the
(meta) data refresh activities for all production (meta) data.
- Perform analysis of the schema changes done in production
databases and data resources to the existing mappings in Collibra
and refresh the (meta) data in Collibra.
- Experience in enterprise data governance, or data
- Experience in data quality, data profiling, and data analysis,
with ability to identify data patterns and root causes of data
issues and help drive closed-loop corrective action
- Demonstrated ability to understand business processes and
pain-points to lead the definition of data requirements to meet
complex business needs and drive data quality
- Strong relationship-building skills with ability to effectively
interact with a wide range of individuals
- Able to lead meetings and discussions through very strong
verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with agile development teams on scalable,
cloud-based SaaS solutions.
- 4-6+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
BCBS 239 implementation, DMBOK, DCAM, data domain and stewardship,
business process and data architecture, data sourcing
certification, reference or master data management, data and
metadata management, business intelligence or data product
Keywords: Shimento, Inc., Tempe , Data Governance Analyst with Data Governance Tool (Collibra) - 100% Remote, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!