Business Intelligence Analyst
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Shutterfly, were all about people bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share lifes joy.What You'll Do
Here:The Business Intelligence team partners with Shutterflys
Marketing, Finance, Operations and Business teams to design and
develop reports and dashboards that drive business decisions. The
Sr. Business Intelligence Developer supports Business partners by
utilizing knowledge of company data structure and experience with
BI tools to provide insightful reporting solutions using Tableau.
This role requires an individual with strong technical and
analytical skills, good communication skills and ability to learn
new technologies quickly. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated
team player who is detail oriented, enjoys problem solving, can
work independently and understands the full BI reporting
development process. This role will spend time in both a project
management capacity where others will develop the report as well as
developing reports themselves. What You'll Bring:Great to Haves
- You have demonstrated the ability to manage BI projects from
start to finish, gather information and requirements from business
partners on BI initiatives, translate requirements into project
plans, track project status within Jira, set expectations and
communicate with business partners, and ensure final deliverables
meet business partners needs.
- You have designed, developed, and maintained reporting and
business intelligence solutions using Tableau reporting software
while leveraging visualization best practices.
- You have written complex SQL queries to build performant
extracts in Tableau.
- You have participated in QC/QA and UAT processes.
- You have worked with data teams to deliver solutions for
reporting needs.Great to Haves (Your Background)
- Bachelors Degree in quantitative field and 3+ years experience
in business intelligence, primarily working with the latest
versions of Tableau.
- Advanced Tableau user with experience designing dashboards
leveraging visualization best practices.
- Proficient with SQL; familiar with database design; experience
working with large data sets.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate /
triangulate data and analysis.
- Able to prioritize multiple requests while completing
deliverables on time. Self-motivated and can work independently.
Ability to troubleshoot, track, and resolve day-to-day issues.
- Must be comfortable with unstructured, fast-moving and
constantly evolving high growth environment. Passion for excellence
and continuous improvement.If this aligns to your career goals,
skills and experience, we want to work with you! We are unable to
provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time.
No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be
considered. Please see job descriptionPI152558275RequirementsPlease
see job description
Keywords: Shutterfly, Tempe , Business Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!