Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
What you will do Fire Sprinkler Installation employees are
responsible for the installation, service, and repair of fire
protection systems including: wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, and
foam suppression systems; as well as fire pumps and backflow
devices. Installer III and IV employees are also responsible for
the execution of the installation project plan including equipment
delivery, accurately forecasting installation hours, anticipating
potential challenges and properly securing all Johnson Controls
tools and equipment at the end of each work period so as to prevent
damage or loss. How you will do it
- Applies judgment based on practice and precedence.
- May allocate work as a team leader, bringing all changes,
discrepancies, and coordination problems that impair installation
activities to the immediate attention of the construction
- Frequently resolves problems through the research of multiple
- Must maintain proper documentation for all work performed.- May
review project drawings to obtain all facts necessary to perform
installation activities according to specifications.
- Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet
customer and/or job requirements.
- May be required to participate in a scheduled after hours
- Must adhere to all company safety policies and procedures. What
we look for Required
- At least 5 years' documented experience in installation and
service of fire sprinkler systems or equivalent mechanical
- Sprinkler Foreman experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and
moving equipment and tools weighing up to 70 lbs
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such
as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 60
feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc
- Read and understand construction blueprints, diagrams, and
specifications used in installation activities
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines
and procedures at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, using tact and diplomacy when
dealing with customers and team members.
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability
to learn quickly.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test. - Able
to obtain and retain any licenses required by National, State and
Local codes. Preferred - OSHA/MSHA/NICET Certifications Johnson
Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more
information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual
with a disability and you require an accommodation during the
application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Tempe , Sprinkler Installer, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!