Company: TECHSTAFF OF ARIZONA
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Calibration Technician SUMMARY: This person will provide an
intermediate level of flow meter assembly and calibration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Mechanical assembly of flow measurement equipment;
- Laser etching flow meters;
- Hydrostatic/hyperbaric pressure testing of flow
- Cleaning flow meters;
- Blending fluids to desired viscosities
- Calibrating of flow meters using various calibrators by using
- Testing of basic electronic equipment
- Maintaining flow calibration equipment
- Installing lock wires on flow meters and electronic
- Working safely and maintaining the work area using a 5S
approach. The position requires a good mechanical aptitude and
general skills with small hand tools. The position also requires
basic electronic and computer skills for success in this
position.Job Requirements: QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and engineering
- Manual dexterity to work with very small parts &
- Hands on experience using hand and power tools (wrenches,
drills, screw drivers, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, and
- Good mechanical aptitude, problem solving skills, and
- Good organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A.S. in mechanical/electronic technology (desired)
- Two to four years of experience working in a manufacturing
Keywords: TECHSTAFF OF ARIZONA, Tempe , Calibrations/Repair Technician, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!