Principal Enterprise Architect
Company: BNP Paribas
Posted on: April 5, 2021
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on
the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most
impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship
programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting
programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the
U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet,
improve people's lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of
BNP--Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable
Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the bank for a
changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we
help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and
equitable growth. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for informing cross-functional teams on
recommendations, enterprise decisions and roadmaps for investment
in improved or new capabilities, helping determine what
capabilities the enterprise must develop to satisfy its customers,
compete in a market, deal with its suppliers, and sustain
- Responsible for providing leadership and oversight of the
project portfolio. The portfolio may consist of multiple,
cross-functional projects of varying complexities, in support of
strategic business initiatives and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with other teams including, but not limited to Business
(LOBs), Enterprise Information Security, IT Delivery, IT
Architecture, Risk, Operations, Corporate Function etc. for
coordination on programs and projects.
- A crisp and passionate communicator with the ability to
simplify, communicate, and sell his or her vision/ideas up, down,
and across the organization.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills-someone who can be as
effective through influence as through direct control.
- Strong believer in data-driven innovation: ship, measure,
improve, repeat. Experienced in looking at technical, business and
consumer experience metrics to guide your path.
- Responsible for leading and driving teams to deliver market
changing innovations, in bite size pieces.-- #LI-HN1 #DICE
- 12+--years of Technology Experience
- 5+ years of Architecture Experience
- Must possess strong leadership skills and be very proactive in
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and
respect throughout the organization at all levels, and be viewed as
a team player.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to present to large groups
and to executive management.
- Skilled facilitator, with the ability to effectively manage
discussions toward outcomes and results
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of management
within and outside of Technology
- Experience of working seamlessly under various SDLC
methodologies, i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Scaled Agile etc.
- Systems and Application development, including Design,
Development, Deployment and Support.
- Experience with Integration technology and architecture
patterns such as EAI, SOA, API, & Microservices
- Experience with Cloud Technologies and Delivery Models
- Experience with Big Data and Big Data adoption patterns
- Experience with Architecture Governance, Guidelines and
Patterns Desired Qualifications:
- Experience in Banking, i.e. one or more area amongst Consumer
Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Digital
- Experience in providing Solutions for Enterprise Functions,
i.e.HR, Legal, Finance, Procurement)
- Hands-on Enterprise architecture experience (TOGAF
Certifications, Zachman models, Oracle EAF)
- Direct or indirect Business Architecture Experience.
- Familiarity with Design Thinking, Customer Journeys, Rapid
- Experience in Technology Lifecycle Management, Application
Portfolio Management, Technology Debt Reduction
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation, Chat-Bots, AI,
Machine Learning etc.
- Familiarity with Information Technology infrastructure
- Bachelor's Degree #LI-HN1
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to
provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without
regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West
is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female /
Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws
and regulations. Primary Location: United States-Arizona-Tempe Job
Type: Full-time Job: Technology Reference: 053622
Keywords: BNP Paribas, Tempe , Principal Enterprise Architect, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!