Business System Analyst
Company: Amerit Consulting
Posted on: February 22, 2021
With our client, a global Medical technology corporation serving
Healthcare industry & technologies, seeks an accomplished IT
NOTE: ONLY LOCAL W2 CANDIDATES (NO CORP-CORP) *** Candidate must be
authorized to work in USA without requiring sponsorship ***
Position: IT Business Analyst (CFNJP)Location: Tempe AZ
85281Duration: 12 Months + Possible ExtensionMAX HOURLY PAY RATE:
with cross-functional teams to collect and analyze data including
requirements, needs and challenges to outline the potential
optimization in process and technology. Identify specific business
opportunities, influence stakeholders to support business projects
and coordinating with other teams to produce better business
outcomes and testing business processes and recommending
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements,
uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to
automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results and effort.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional
team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various
stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Working closely with key stakeholders, project managers,
- Develop and provide training.
- Document and collect data to ensure solutions meet business
needs and requirements.
- Coordinate and assist in user acceptance testing.
- Update, document, implement and maintain procedures. Business
- Self-driven team player.
- A bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in business analysis or a
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with
them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills especially in Microsoft O365
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Vision Excellent
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects. Top
- Prefer experience within the healthcare industry but not a
love to talk to you if you think this position is right up your
alley. If you're looking for rewarding employment and a company
that puts its employees first, we'd like to work with you. We're
driven, people driven. Bhupesh KhuranaSenior Technical
Amerit Consulting is an extremely fast-growing staffing and
consulting firm. Amerit Consulting was founded in 2002 to provide
consulting, temporary staffing, direct hire, and payrolling
services to Fortune 500 companies nationally; as well as small to
mid-sized organizations on a local & regional level. Currently,
Amerit has over 2,000 employees in 47 states. We develop and
implement solutions that help our clients operate more efficiently,
deliver greater customer satisfaction, and see a positive impact on
their bottom line. We create value by bringing together the right
people to achieve results. Our clients and employees say they
choose to work with Amerit because of how we work with them - with
service that exceeds their expectations and a personal commitment
to their success. Our deep expertise in human capital management
has fueled our expansion into direct hire placements, temporary
staffing, contract placements, and additional staffing and
consulting services that propel our clients' businesses forward.
Amerit Consulting provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.Applicants, with criminal
histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with
local, state and federal laws - provided by Dice
Keywords: Amerit Consulting, Tempe , Business System Analyst, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!