IAM GRC Principal Systems Analyst
Company: Silicon Valley Bank
Posted on: January 7, 2021
Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley
Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move
bold ideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services
and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the
world. With commercial, international and private banking services,
SVB helps address the unique needs of innovators.
The Principal IAM GRC Analyst provides technical guidance,
implementation, and enforcement of governance, risk and compliance
for IAM-related functions. Additionally, the Principal Analyst
utilizes existing systems to govern and manage user access reviews
(UARs), access requests, entitlement and role management, and
lifecycle processes to adhere to compliance requirements.
- Strong understanding of IAM systems and how they relate to
governance, identity lifecycle, and account management, especially
as it relates to written security and access controls.
- 2-4 years of Big 4 experience
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance (SOX, PCI, GDPR, GLBA,
- Familiarity with enterprise directories (Active Directory,
- Strong Excel skill for data analysis, functions, reporting, and
- Deep understanding of access controls throughout the enterprise
for various systems (databases, operating systems, applications,
- Experience with SailPoint and other IAM tools.
- Experience with process automation.
- Technical writing skills to deliver support documents,
tracking, and organization of materials.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with both technical and business users.
- Ability to validate requirements and separate key business
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Using a risk framework, design IAM lifecycle controls,
standards and procedures and lead the group efforts related to IAM
- Work across groups and team members to manage and ensure
adherence to access controls.
- Define and build workflows for IAM functions to support
governance and compliance of systems and applications.
- Assist with compliance needs, related to access reviews,
lifecycle management, access requests, and other IAM
- Analyzes user access roles and security settings to
independently assess compliance with defined standards.
- Responsible for creating process documentation (workflows) and
technical reporting (metrics and KPIs)
- Perform tasks related to end user access, including user access
provisioning, de-provisioning, and access modifications in various
platforms and applications.
- Validate and maintains user access roles, permissions, and
- Assist with Segregation of Duties and role-based
- Work with business users to ensure roles and processes meet
business needs, while adhering to IAM standards.
Keywords: Silicon Valley Bank, Tempe , IAM GRC Principal Systems Analyst, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!