Quantitative Data Analyst
Posted on: March 25, 2020
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking for a company
revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has
done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old fashioned
way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. At Carvana,
our customers can hop online to...
- Search and browse our inventory of over 20,000 vehicles that we
own and certify
- Narrow down search results using highly intelligent filtering
- View vehicle details, Carfax reports, and 360 rotating studio
images for every vehicle
- Secure financing in minutes using Carvana's in-house service or
their own bank
- Interact with GUI components to easily customize loan length,
down payment, and monthly payment
- Generate, upload, and eSign all documents online (no ink
- Schedule front door delivery or pick up at one of our vending
- Trade in their existing vehicle or just sell it to Carvana (no
For more information on Carvana and our mission, sneak a peek at
our company introduction video.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR---.
Carvana is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual
to join our team as a Financial Analyst. At Carvana, Financial
Analysts are analytics experts that play a key role in driving
business decisions and setting cross-functional priorities within
our many business lines, including Lending, Ancillary Products,
Vehicle Acquisition, Logistics, Operations, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Create SQL tables and other data infrastructure to organize key
data related to particular business lines.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate reporting on business lines
for senior leadership using tools like Tableau, Excel, and monthly
- Use sophisticated analytical techniques including regression
analyses to diagnose anomalies in KPIs.
- Create financial models in Excel and scripting languages to
evaluate and recommend adjustments to business strategy, and to
generate business line forecasts.
- Automate finance and operational tasks using R, Python, VBA,
and other tools.
- Collaborate with partners from across the business to implement
new systems, tools, and strategies.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE...
This is an Analyst role. The qualifying candidate must be
goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, organized, and
self-motivated, with the ability to interact and communicate with
all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS or MS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science,
Physics, or Engineering preferred; BS/MS in Finance, Economics, or
business fields considered with adequate technical
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience working in SQL
- Exposure to at least one statistical programming language
Python, R, SAS, MATLAB, etc.
- Knowledge of statistics and regression analysis
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN...
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your
knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Keywords: Carvana, Tempe , Quantitative Data Analyst, Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!