Senior Compliance and Operational Risk Testing Analyst (Integrated IT Testing)
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are currently seeking a talented Senior
Compliance and Operational Risk Testing Analyst (Integrated IT
Testing) for one of the following locations: Plano, Phoenix Campus,
Tampa Crosstown or San Antonio Home Office I.
As a member of the second line of defense, the Compliance and
Operational Risk Testing Analyst executes independent testing under
the Enterprise Testing program methodology to ensure departmental
processes and activities comply with applicable rules, regulations,
policies and procedures. The incumbent will compile and retain well
documented work papers to create accurate and concise written
reports including issues, root cause and recommended corrective
action.Job RequirementsABOUT USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve.
We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military
members and their families. This singular mission requires a
dedication to innovative thinking at every level.In each of the
past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For , and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military
Friendly Employers for 13 years straight. We embrace a robust
veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to
apply.See what it's like to work for a company where your passion
meets our purpose:PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops the steps needed to test and/or analyze compliance
with complex policies/procedures and laws/regulations.
- Conducts appropriate, independent testing to ensure operational
risks and compliance requirements are adhered to.
- Prepares detailed and objective work papers to support
- Reviews issues and findings to provide effective challenge and
quality of supporting documentation.
- Performs complex qualitative analysis of data
- Identifies potential control weaknesses and makes
recommendations to remediate issues.
- Manages all aspects of a compliance and operational risk test
from end to end.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues.
- Builds, develops, and maintains relationships with business and
internal control partners (Audit, Risk & Compliance, Legal) to
facilitate collaboration between all lines of defense for
- 6 or more years of relevant work experience (internal/external
audit, operational risk/compliance testing, quality assurance)
- Previous Sarbanes-Oxley or ICFR testing experience.
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and applying IT and
Operational Risk related federal and state laws and regulations and
guidance or operational risk principles/concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of testing techniques and data analysis
principles, as well as the ability to interpret subsequent results
(e.g., Tableau, Cognos, ACL, Excel, et
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint*Qualifications may
warrant placement in a different job level*When you apply for this
position, you will be required to answer some initial questions.
This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the
questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and
you will not able to change your responses.PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Seasoned Integrated IT testing professional
- Previous experience as an IT or Operational Risk examiner
- Certifications: CISA, CIA, CISSP, CRMA, et al.
- Project management experience with the ability to handle
multiple projects concurrently leveraging organization and
time-management skills.The above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.For Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current
position (from date of hire or date of placement) or must have
manager s approval prior to posting.Last day for internal
candidates to apply to the opening is 3/23/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: performance test, qa, quality assurance analyst,
quality assurance engineer, software quality, software quality
assurance, software quality engineer, test, test engineer,
Keywords: USAA, Tempe , Senior Compliance and Operational Risk Testing Analyst (Integrated IT Testing), Professions , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!