Sr Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we have solved the toughest customer
challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise
and our innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity
and driving a performance culture that values integrity and
Honeywell Aerospace's Strategic Sourcing team is looking for top a
notch leader professional who is looking to make a difference to
help forge and execute our global mechanical machining
- You will help develop and execute a machining sourcing strategy
for your commodity group, to realize a challenging Annual Operating
Plan by negotiating best value supplier contracts to increase
productivity savings year over year, minimize cost, and ensure
continuity of supply such that we meet our deliverables to our
- You will build, maintain, and own relationships with owner and
executive level of our highly competitive and consolidated supply
- You will work to integrate and align across with Law and
Contracts, Supplier Readiness, Supplier Transitions, Value
Engineering, New Product Sourcing, Procurement, and Business
- You will report directly to the Sr. Director, Strategic
Sourcing for the Machining Category with an annual spend of -$0.8
to 1.0B Annually.
- Position preferably located in Tempe, AZ or any Honeywell
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status.MUST HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in Subcontracts, Procurement and/or
- Experience with subcontract compliance with Public Laws,
Policies, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR), and ITAR and
- 5+ years of professional experience working within large
matrixed organizations with a proven track record of innovation,
delivery, and results
- Expertise in Systems Applications and Products in Data
Processing (SAP) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Bachelor's Degree BS or BA, in Business Administration, Supply
Chain Management, Contract Administration, or Engineering
- Graduate Degree preferred
- Ability to Lead establishing negotiation tactics, targets, and
minimum acceptable position for management approval of terms and
conditions and price for all contracts and modifications. Liaise
effectively with the relevant business unit leadership.
- Experience leading and closing formal negotiations (price,
schedule, payment terms, supplier exceptions to contractual flow
down requirements, and standard Terms and Conditions)
- Experience managing supplier performance throughout the
subcontracting lifecycle from new product development to
production, and closeout phases
- Ability to advise and represent the organization on legal
issues, terms and conditions, and business risks concerning
contract matters. Expert ability to review terms and conditions in
proposal responses and identify significant or unusual risks,
including those in the financial, technical or schedule
- Ability to identify strategies and opportunities to reduce
cost, improve efficiency and manage risk through strategic and
- Procurement experience within aerospace technologies or similar
- Ability to contribute to knowledge management, continuous
improvement, and organizational development to enable world class
sourcing practices. Ability to lead and drive change, and influence
and mentor others.
- Strong business acumen with ability to understand and align to
key business drivers, exceptional strategic thinking and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to create effective relationships,
influence prioritization, and collaborate at all organizational
levels with our internal business partners, stakeholders, and with
- Ability to clearly hear and concisely convey subtle or complex
messages to a variety of audiences. Strong listening, verbal, and
written communication skills.
- Ability to implement a comprehensive methodology to rank,
qualify, and promote preferred suppliers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, autonomously driven, and
demanding start-up-like atmosphere. Ability to consistently make
timely decisions while balancing conflicting goals in an ambiguous
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.Additional Information
JOB ID: req434284Category:
ProcurementLocation: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
StatesExemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Tempe , Sr Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!