Call Center Representative
Company: Mediacom Communications Corporation
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Position: Customer Sales & Service Representative I, Front
Who we are:
Since 1995, Mediacom Communications has become a coast-to-coast
presence with operations in 22 states and a team exceeding 4,000
people with the mission of bridging the digital divide between
America's major cities and America's smaller regions. The services
we offer-faster, more reliable internet service; expanded, free
digital and HD TV choices; and superior technology in home security
and phone service-are a direct result of our powerful culture of
growth and innovation.
As we continue to grow, so do our career opportunities. We aim to
be at the forefront in delivering easy-to-use, high-tech
entertainment, communications, and internet products to the
communities we serve. To achieve this, Mediacom Communications
seeks talented professionals to partner with us in meeting these
challenges and realizing what we can imagine. Take that next step
toward your future and join our growing team!
Provide a positive customer experience in a prompt and professional
manner. Responsible for all sales activities and retail sales
associate job duties focusing on selling Mediacom product and
services. Also, includes resolving billing concerns,
troubleshooting service issues, processing payments, equipment
inventory and scheduling service and installation appointments.
Perform direct customer support for all customers consistent with
Mediacom's policies and procedures.
Along with that rewarding feeling, you'll be given the Power to
Succeed in your career while enjoying ongoing training and a
generous benefits package designed to be flexible and relevant to
your needs. You'll find all sorts of advantages to joining the
Mediacom team including:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance!
- Paid vacation, holidays and flex paid time off!
- 401K with generous company match!
- Employee discounts on Mediacom services, where available. In
areas where Mediacom services are not available, a reimbursement of
internet/cable services are provided !
- Education Enrichment up to $5,000 per year for qualified
- Employee Wellness Program!
- Achieve all sales and retention quotas set for the department
by following the established departmental policies and
- Assist customers in the selection and purchase of products and
- Effectively communicate product and service information,
feature functionality, billing procedures and equipment usage to
- Demonstrate a full understanding of current marketing campaigns
and offerings and can communicate them clearly to customers.
- Troubleshoot basic service issues and schedule on site service
calls when necessary.
- Must balance cash drawer daily and verify all monies
- Neat with self and work area, and conducts self in a
respectable, responsible, and courteous manner.
- Regular attendance required.
- Perform other duties as directed or required by your
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree
- Required - 1-3 years' experience in retail and/or consumer
- Preferred - 3 plus years' customer service & cash
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced
- Effective cash handling skills.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driver record may be
required for some locations.
- Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills.
- Sales ability and willingness to meet sales goals.
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Occasional travel to other sites within the region.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays and overtime as
Get to know us: Mediacom Communications is known by our Mediacom
brands, including: Xtream TV, Phone and Internet, Xtream Xpert,
Xtream Wifi360Pro, Xtream Hotspots, Mediacom Bolt, Mediacom Digital
Home, Mediacom Business and OnMedia. When you join Mediacom, you
are joining a powerful team of more than 4,000 individuals working
together to serve more than 1.55 million customers in 22 states and
connecting them to what matters most.
Our Awards: Mediacom is proud to have received the following
recognitions: 2023 Best Managed Companies, 2022 Best Managed
Companies, 2021 Best Managed Companies, 2019 Best Company for Women
to Work, 2017 Best Company for People of Color and Women to Work,
Content & Connectivity Human Resources (C2HR)'s 2021 Social Impact
Who you are matters here: Mediacom Communications is committed to
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for all employees and applicants
for employment. Mediacom Communications prohibits discrimination
and harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military
status, marital status, status as a parent, age, disability
(physical or mental), family medical history or genetic
information, reprisal for participation in protected EEO activity,
or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal,
state, or local laws. These protections extend to all employment
policies, practices, and actions, including, but not limited to,
recruitment and hiring; job assignments; performance management;
rewards; promotions; training and development; reassignments;
discipline; and separations.
Disclaimer: W hen making a job offer, we consider several factors
in our determination, such as years of related work experience;
relevant skills and qualifications; education level; and
Keywords: Mediacom Communications Corporation, Tempe , Call Center Representative, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!