Quality Control Inspector - Level 2 - 3x12
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That
is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Integrated
Supply Chain Aerospace (ISCA) while partnering with manufacturing
teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained
in all factors involved in production.
- Perform inspections
- Test parts and raw material
- Monitor and verify quality
- Recommend improvements
- Conform to specifications
- Record observations
- Audit quality control programs
- Develop specs and procedures
- Improve quality practices
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of Quality Inspection or Aerospace Inspection
- Experience inspecting assembly components
- Ability to read & interpret bluprints
- Knowledge of labeling requirements
- SAP Knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in
quality control inspection field
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive,
and specific information that others need
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit to learn more.Additional Information
JOB ID: HRD213735Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
StatesNonexemptDue to US export control laws, must be a US citizen,
permanent resident or have protected status.Global (ALL)Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Tempe , Quality Control Inspector - Level 2 - 3x12, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!