Inspector - Level 2
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. That
is why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Integrated
Supply Chain Aerospace (ISCA) while partnering with manufacturing
teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained
in all factors involved in production.
- Perform inspections
- Test parts and raw material
- Monitor and verify quality
- Recommend improvements
- Conform to specifications
- Record observations
- Audit quality control programs
- Develop specs and procedures
- Improve quality practices
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in related aerospace
- Experience inspecting assembly components
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirementsWE
- Knowledge of labeling requirements
- A & P Certification/License
- Preferably 18mos. experience working at an overhaul repair
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in
quality control inspection field
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform tests
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive,
and specific information that others need
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
JOB ID: HRD199094Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
StatesNonexemptMust be a US Citizen due to contractual
requirements.Global (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Tempe , Inspector - Level 2, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!