Assembly & Test Tech - Level 2 - FAA
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.When you join Honeywell,
you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators,
dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.--That
means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way,
keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to
breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell is not just about developing
cool things. That is why all of our employees enjoy access to
dynamic career opportunities across different fields and
industries.Are you ready to help us make the future?
ABOUT THE ROLEAs an--Assembler & Test Technician - level 2 -
FAA--you will produce high quality products and services for our
customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the
highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
This role is 1st shift (6:00 am - 2:30 pm Mon-Fri) and located at
Honeywell Aerospace site in Tempe, AZ. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform visual and mechanical checks on units to determine the
extent of malfunction, damage, or wear.
- Disassemble, repair, overhaul, modify, and assemble per the
manuals, CMM, written, or verbal instructions.
- Read repair order to understand incoming condition of unit and
cause for return.
- Collect appropriate documentation such as the repair and
assembly manuals, CMM, and Service Bulletins.--
- Visually check unit and note general condition of the
- Disassemble unit as necessary.----
- As required, use available resources to clean units or
- Utilize the manuals, CMM, Service Bulletins, and other
instructions, disassemble, analyze and assemble completely for test
all units within assigned area of responsibility.----
- Perform bench checks as required and some functional checks
necessary to verify repair is complete.----
- Fill out all paperwork as required.----
- Work independently to work instructions and priority list with
- Work in SAP
- Retrieve and action work instructions from
Sharepoint/Teamcenter and Technical Publications
- Interpret work scope from customer POs
- Demonstrate good coordination, motor skills, and
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.----
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of mechanical experience
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions
will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing
for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine,
MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin,
morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The
DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary,
in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell
Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.
- Trade school certification--
- Aerospace industry mechanical experience
- Airframe & Powerplant Certification--
- Mechanical proficiency and ability to follow written, verbal,
and repair/assembly manual instructions in English.
- Complete understanding of troubleshooting, teardown and
- Ability to work with little to no supervision--
- Ability to analyze information and concepts, and identify key
- Ability to collaborate with others and work
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Basic computer and mathematical skills
- Basic understanding of customer POs
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.Additional Information
JOB ID: HRD207258Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
StatesNonexemptMust be a US Citizen due to contractual
requirements.Global (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Tempe , Assembly & Test Tech - Level 2 - FAA, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!