Company: Rosendin Electric Inc
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Logistics Coordinator will work with project teams to
develop site logistical layouts to enhance project efficiencies.
Responsibilities include the coordination between the field,
management, and site conditions to establish efficient workflow of
material and manpower throughout the durations of projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review drawings during preconstruction and award with project
- Visit project sites to confirm and evaluate site conditions
with construction documents.
- Create and develop solutions to complicated coordination
- Work with Superintendents and Project Managers on logistical
placement of field offices, prefab yards, parking locations,
- Lead in the implementation of site layouts.
- Conduct meetings on a regular basis with Superintendents and
Project Managers to evaluate processes and resolutions to the
- Assist in resolving construction problems related to site
logistics and project coordination.
- Manage the progress and efficiencies for future
- Adapt to changing conditions and schedule updates throughout
the life of the projects.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this
- This is not a complete listing and other duties will be
assigned based on the position's role within the business
unit.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 8 years' supervisory experience in site logistics and
- Broad based experience in the solar and renewables energies
industry, preferred not required.
- Can be a combination of education, training, and relevant
experience.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Must be capable of prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
under time constraints, changing priorities, as necessary.
- Must possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of specific variables in situations where only
limited standardization exists.
- Familiarity with team-building techniques.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing
requirements with a positive attitude.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of employees, both management and staff, and vendors,
clients, and others.TRAVEL:
- Up to 50%WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Variable work environment:
- Indoors: sitting for long periods, standing, walking, typing,
carrying, pushing, bending.
- Outdoors: exposure to the environment and elements.
Occasionally working in harsh environments (heat, cold, wind).
- Jobsite locations - working in remote areas. Traveling by
vehicle a few hours from nearest airport. -Up to several hours a
day may be spent operating a motor vehicle.
- Noise level is typical construction noise levels.
- Occasional lifting of up to 70 lbs.Rosendin is committed to
creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are considered
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Logistics Specialist, Location: Tempe, AZ -
Keywords: Rosendin Electric Inc, Tempe , Logistics Coordinator, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!