Early Careers: UX Design Internship - Summer 2024
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or
assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.Create
a career that goes in the direction you choose. Get to know
opportunity.The BusinessCreate your future. Our Benefits
Outsourcing business provides benefits administration and
outsourcing solutions to many of the world's leading organizations.
Our purpose is helping millions of people, one at a time, to
optimize today's health and wealth opportunities for a better
tomorrow. As an Intern within our Benefits Outsourcing technology
group, you will have the opportunity to work beside industry
leaders, while developing your skills and technical knowledge, and
deliver creative, cutting-edge solutions to real business issues.
- Be part of a collaborative, agile sprint team working on an
- Receive mentorship by a seasoned UX designer
- Engage in all aspects of the product design life cycle;
workshops, develop specifications, prototypes, user testing,
- Create creative solutions to real business problems
- Final goal is to present a real design solution to a group of
stakeholders About you.
- This role is for last year students who are currently pursuing
their undergraduate or graduate degree in the study of Design,
Information Architecture, Human Factors or related field.
- A design portfolio demonstrating craft and solving problems via
design (can be class projects)
- A passion for the field of digital product design.
- Studying and looking to apply UX methodology and lifecycle
across key channels and platforms.
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing good communication
- Critical thinker
- Basic understand of prototyping tool (XD, Sketch, Axure, or
- General awareness of technology mediums (HTML/CSS, React,
Angular, Bootstrap etc.) is helpful but not required.
- Able to work legally in the United States indefinitely and
without Visa sponsorship
- Accepting applications from candidates that graduate with a
Bachelor's or Master's degree between December 2024 through June
2026The Application-Interview Process:Step 1: Online application,
including resume/CV Step 2: Online assessments and Video Interview
Step 3: Virtual Interview with business Step 4: Offer and
on-boarding WTW Work Flex:At WTW, we trust you to know your work
and the people, tools and environment you need to be successful.
The majority of our colleagues work in a "hybrid" style, with a mix
of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the
needs of the team, role and clients. Our flexibility is rooted in
trust and "hybrid" is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Visit our
career site for more information:
https://careers.wtwco.com/wtw-work-flex/ Recruiting tips:WTW
specializes in preparing for the unknown. Here's how to get ready
for the big day: https://careers.wtwco.com/hints-and-tips/ EEO,
Keywords: WTW, Tempe , Early Careers: UX Design Internship - Summer 2024, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!