Consumer Service Specialist (Remote)
Company: GE Appliances
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The GEA Way
At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make "good things, for life." As the fastest-growing appliance company in the U.S., we're powered by creators, thinkers and makers who believe that anything is possible and that there's always a better way. We believe in the power of our people and in giving them the freedom to explore, discover and build good things, together.
The GEA Way philosophy, backed by three simple commitments defines the way we work, invent, create, do business, and serve our communities: we come together, we always look for a better way, and we create possibilities.
Interested in joining us on our journey?
GE Appliances is looking for a Consumer Service Specialist (CSS) to work in their Business Center in Tempe, AZ. The CSS is a key position which requires daily interactions with customers, technicians, managers and service support personnel. The CSS is responsible for achieving set standards with four metrics: Internal Quality, Completed Calls per 8-hour day (CC8D), SOD (Start of Day), and Availability. The CSS must be an outgoing and friendly individual with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
GE Appliances offers an excellent compensation package, generous health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, vision, and some others. In addition, we offer retirement savings 401K plan, 12 paid holidays, paid personal time off, and generous discounts on our products.
Consumer Service Specialist (Remote)
USA, Tempe, AZ
How You'll Create Possibilities
* Interact with Technicians, Consumers, Customers, Consumer Service Manager's and the call center daily with regards to managing a Technician's route.
* Responsible for building and creating efficient routes by right-sizing AM/PM, tightening up routes based on geography, and managing forced calls. Additionally, checking part calls to ensure they deliver in time for service.
* Reschedule customer calls.
* Deliver friendly and engaging customer service to internal and external customers by telephone, and email. Model friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
* Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
* Depending on the time zone supported, work schedule will be 8 hours per day, and may start as early as 4:30am, and end as late as 5:30pm; Occasional Saturday work will be required and can start as early as 4:30a and end as late as 6pm.
What You'll Bring to Our Team
Prior relevant military service will be considered in relation to required/desired qualifications.
* HS Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
* At least 6 months experience in a high-volume customer service role.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent oral communication skills, specifically telephone skills.
* Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic team environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
* Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Must be a motivated self-starter, clear thinker and fast learner.
* Ability to listen actively to correctly understand customer's requirements, questions or complaints.
* Working relationships with a field-based clientele.
* Ability to learn geography/read a map.
* Data entry experience.
* Internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider
* DSL, satellite, and wireless broadband (hot spot/tethering) is NOT permitted
* Minimum UPLOAD speed of 10 Mbps
* Minimum DOWNLOAD speed of 25 Mbps
* Maximum PING rate of 50 Mbps
* Maintaining an uninterrupted internet connection is a requirement of the Work-from-home position. The employee may be asked to upgrade their existing service or switch providers to meet the job requirements.
* 1-2 year of previous dispatch experience.
* Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
* Previous customer service, appliance, part, dispatch and/or inventory experience.
* Knowledge of Web based systems: FSMS, COPS, TPTP or equivalent.
* One-year of experience using IBM PC, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
* Flexibility as the work schedule varies and may change at any time.
GE Appliances will not offer sponsorship assistance for this position.
"If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and you need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail to email@example.com"
At GE Appliances, creativity meets passion and conversations lead to exceptional outcomes and experiences. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that everyone brings to GE Appliances. We believe a diverse workplace, where everyone is included and people can be their true and authentic selves, fosters creativity and innovation. We know our differences are our greatest strength. The very best innovations across every function of a company come from diverse teams. Our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued allows employees to perform at their best, every day. Diversity at GE Appliances helps us achieve zero distance to our owners, innovate smartly and connect to the communities and customers we serve. We encourage and support the ideas, aspirations, and the wellbeing of everyone - our employees and our communities
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: GE Appliances, Tempe , Consumer Service Specialist (Remote), Other , Tempe, Arizona
here to apply!