Sr. System Admin ServiceNow
Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Work within an Agile framework to deliver high quality
development to our user base.
- Provide training to business and application owners when
- Develops clear and concise technical and process
- Creates system documentation/playbook(s) and serves as a
technical reviewer and contributor in design and code
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards as
- Performs system and integration testing.
- Assists the product team and business owners in finding
creative ways to solve business problems and make them more
- Coordinates and solves complex technical data and
- Customizes ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts,
workflows, and orchestration activities.
- Utilizes Performance Analytics to collect historical data and
develop trend reporting.
- Assist in maintenance of the ServiceNow platform carrying out
platform upgrades, routine maintenance and dealing with incidents
and service request.
- Enhance Service portal by performing portal development
- Partner with functional team and drive implementation.
- Work with Governance, Process Owners, and Managers in designing
remediations when standards and procedures are not being
Once Here You Will:
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex ServiceNow workflows
to automate/digitize manual processes.
- Develops creative design patterns and architectural frameworks
to maximize the reuse of custom code.
- Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with
the Service-now platform
- Use of scripting tools and Service Now functionality to fulfill
- Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now
Integration HUB / Orchestration
What You ll Bring:
- Good working knowledge with the ServiceNow platform in an
Admin/Developer and enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow
production environment creating automated workflows, service
catalog and service portal items, REST and SOAP integrations,
scoped applications and widgets, client scripts, server scripts, UI
policies and flow designer.
- Good scripting experience within ServiceNow, with strong skills
in the following languages: using Glide, Java Script, HTML, XLM, ,
CSS, JSON, AngularJS.
- Bachelor s or master s degree in computer science, Information
Services, or related field preferred.
- ServiceNow System Administration certification and/or
ServiceNow Application Development certification required or ITSM
- Experience configuring MID Servers, On premises & cloud
- Good working experience within ServiceNow ITSM, ITAM, ITOM,
Service Catalog, Service Portal.
- Solid experience with Integrations of 3rd party tools using
(web services, REST, email, MID, Integration HUB, etc.).
- Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other
- Experience with ServiceNow virtual agent and Mobile
- Exposure to IT Asset management & ITSM functional side would be
an added advantage.
- Good team player and flexile to work with geographically
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Tempe , Sr. System Admin ServiceNow, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!