Loan Representative, Auto Purchase Program
Company: OneMain (Formerly Springleaf & OneMain Financials)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At OneMain, our Centralized Auto Purchase Program Loan
Representatives serve as the initial contact for customers with a
variety of financial needs. You will communicate with Dealer,
Merchants, and customers in handling the appropriate products or
services OneMain offers by listening and understanding their
financial situation in a call center environment. The position will
require strong knowledge of OneMain's personal lending products and
a high level of motivation to meet or exceed goals. Our work
focuses on new and previous customers who are looking for financing
options to meet their personal financial needs. Our Loan
Representatives earn an annual salary plus uncapped monthly
incentive with increasing internal career growth opportunity.
OneMain Financial is the country's largest lending-exclusive
financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years.
Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to
lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for
simple, affordable loans. With branches across 44 states, we're
proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn
to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt
consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto
purchases. It's all about doing the right thing - a mission that
hasn't changed for more than 100 years.
* Reaching out via outbound calls or responding to inbound calls
from potential customers.
* Communicate with Dealer and Merchants in handling escalated
* Close partnership with supporting business partners such as
Product Support Managers, Central Verification, and Central
* Assist in collateral swaps and unwinding of purchase loans.
* Identify defects which will delay our defined timeline with the
customer and escalate to ensure all pertinent parties are notified
and new timelines are mutually agreed upon. In addition, work with
senior management and project teams for necessary process and
* Partner closely with your team and peers, with an understanding
that the above defined milestone events are of the utmost
* Processing applications and closing sales for Secured Title or
* Implementing key strategies to drive growth as well as
demonstrating exemplary customer service standards and a high level
of energy to exceed goals.
* Reading and understanding credit bureau reports and maintaining a
high level of personal lending product knowledge.
* Maintaining awareness of company policies and procedures, federal
/ state laws and providing guidance to other team members to ensure
* Actively marketing and selling OneMain lending products and
services and demonstrating strong collaborative skills within a
This position will Support Dealer operating hours with -25% of
shifts falling in evenings and weekends. In addition, holiday hours
are required though they will be split amongst the team.
This position is required to work on site with limited flexibility
for work from home, must be comfortable in a fast paced, corporate
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion to facilitate
good business decisions.
* Strong product knowledge and drive for results.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Strong time management skills.
* Sense of urgency in meeting or exceeding application processing
* Exceptional communication with team member and customers.
* High level of energy to deliver strong results.
* 2 or more years' experience in inside sales, customer service,
retail, or call center environment.
* Basic understanding of credit or personal finance concepts.
* Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus.
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual
salary plus incentives. You can steer your career with access to a
variety of robust training programs and opportunities to advance
toward leadership roles such as Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager.
Other team member benefits include competitive pay, variable
incentives tied to business performance, medical, dental, vision,
401(k), paid time off, paid volunteer time, tuition reimbursement
Key Word Tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care,
Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level,
Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee,
Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience,
Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: OneMain (Formerly Springleaf & OneMain Financials), Tempe , Loan Representative, Auto Purchase Program, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!