Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DescriptionFisher Industries is a family of businesses that
encompass all aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil
construction industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business
model allows us to handle small projects, large scale operations,
and every tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable
products and sustainable solutions for innovative global
infrastructure. For additional information about our company, visit
our website at www.fisherind.com.
POSITION SCOPE The Asphalt Plant Laborer is a safety sensitive
position responsible for following directions instructions and
specifications as determined by supervisor. Will work and operate
equipment in a safe manner and adhere to all safety and
environmental rules.PRIMARY DUTIES
- Clean or prepare sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Assist co-workers in the servicing, repairing, and adjusting of
various pieces of equipment throughout the plant.
- Shovel dirt, gravel, and asphalt.
- General clean up around plant site.
- Load, unload, or identify materials or tools, distributing them
to the appropriate locations, according to specifications and
direction from supervisor.
- Responsible for notifying department lead of any potential
safety or equipment issues immediately.
- Responsible for following processes and procedures
- Responsible for wearing appropriate clothing, shoes, and
personnel protective equipment.
- Safety, Safety, Safety comply with all company policies,
procedures, and standards of safety.
- Other duties as assigned and assist other craft
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug
- Ability to complete work tasks under various adverse weather
conditions including heat in excess of 100 degrees, cold, rain, and
- Ability to repeatedly walk up and down steep and rough terrain
carrying construction materials.
- Must have the ability to exhibit a can do attitude.
- Must be reliable, responsible and dependable.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.Fisher Industries is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer
of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required. If you
require an accommodation to submit an application, please email
email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is
only to request an accommodation to the application process and is
not an email to inquire about the status of your
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Tempe , Asphalt Laborer, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!