Sr Collections Specialist
Company: Valleywise Health System
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Under the direct supervision of the Supervisor Collections and
Manager Credit/Collections, protects and recovers the hospitals
assets by monitoring accounts receivable; collecting delinquent
accounts, appealing denials and underpayments, and making payment
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years of medical collections
related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the
required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have knowledge of managed care contracts, commercial, work
comp, government, and self pay collections.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the patients, and
any other outside agency either verbally and/or written.
- Must have an understanding of healthcare billing
- Needs organizational, time management, and analytical
- Need system knowledge of HIS systems, Excel, Microsoft Word,
and Access database.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in
Salary Range: Hourly pay rate: $17.54 to $25.87
Keywords: Valleywise Health System, Tempe , Sr Collections Specialist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!